• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 109369

The Fall Event starts on Sept 10th. Read all about it here and don't forget to leave your feedback below!

Dead-Eye

General
Looks nice though I will be away o a business trip for the last week so will hope for the best. I can always do with an att and def boost as well as an extra few fps for an extra few tiles on mt cider mill.

DeletedUser

What size is the Cottage pls? Also, are there to be weekly Rounds or simply the one League?

DeletedUser117595

"The Appleton Cottage provides a permanent Attack and Defense boost to your city"
what does it mean?
1) attack bonus to attacking armies and defense bonus to defending armies
2) att/def bonus to attacking armies
3) att/def bonus to defending armies
4) att/def bonus to both att and def armies

I'd love 4), I'd settle for 2), unfortunately I expect 1)... which one is correct?

Boorg

Captain
"The Appleton Cottage provides a permanent Attack and Defense boost to your city"
what does it mean?
1) attack bonus to attacking armies and defense bonus to defending armies
2) att/def bonus to attacking armies
3) att/def bonus to defending armies
4) att/def bonus to both att and def armies

I'd love 4), I'd settle for 2), unfortunately I expect 1)... which one is correct?

it will always be 1)

Although I have to agree with @Test Ament that it will probably be (1) I must say that the wording is very misleading because . . . .

The Appleton Cottage provides a permanent Attack and Defense boost to your city.

. . . . specifically means the City Defending Army ONLY!

Deleted member 109369

Attack is always for your attacking armies and defence is always city defense. The wording could be clearer :)

Dead-Eye

General
Appleton is nice.

rum_app26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.