• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Inno doesn't announce what Daily Specials are available when so I can't tell you when or what options are remaining in the Fall Event, I could only guess based on what came in Beta. You are however free to comment on what you'd like to see for future events to be passed on as feedback

DeletedUser118208

Inno doesn't announce what Daily Specials are available when so I can't tell you when or what options are remaining in the Fall Event, I could only guess based on what came in Beta. You are however free to comment on what you'd like to see for future events to be passed on as feedback

More SoKs for new players like me :P

Has never done so and still at every event there are those that feel the need to ask. :rolleyes:

Am a new player so don't really know. Also I did guess that they won't publish that fact. But I was hoping someone with more experience from past events would know if the repetition of SoK's in the beta server is something which happens in the actual event as well, or do they generally deviate a-lot from the beta server rewards.

DeletedUser115071

Okay I will rephrase, was there HOFs on beta or only SoKs and useless buildings?
I mean I have enough SoKs that I sell them or delete them cause they are not being motivated.. and as I have enough FPs for now I would like to have some HOFs to pump up some guild power daily... I think around 10-20 HOFs sounds goods x 570 guild crown daily... So please if you know if they were on beta tell me.

Agent327

Overlord
Am a new player so don't really know. Also I did guess that they won't publish that fact. But I was hoping someone with more experience from past events would know if the repetition of SoK's in the beta server is something which happens in the actual event as well, or do they generally deviate a-lot from the beta server rewards.

Look it up and you'll know.

Okay I will rephrase, was there HOFs on beta or only SoKs and useless buildings?

Look it up and you'll know.

DeletedUser113125

I mean I have enough SoKs that I sell them or delete them cause they are not being motivated.. and as I have enough FPs for now I would like to have some HOFs to pump up some guild power daily... I think around 10-20 HOFs sounds goods x 570 guild crown daily... So please if you know if they were on beta tell me.
Never enough HOFs.

Emberguard

Legend
I don't recall HoF appearing on Beta for this event

But I was hoping someone with more experience from past events would know if the repetition of SoK's in the beta server is something which happens in the actual event as well, or do they generally deviate a-lot from the beta server rewards.
Based on past performance Daily Specials usually remain more or less the same as Beta in the total number of appearances but are changed in what order they appear

SoKs usually appear twice during an event.

DeletedUser118208

Based on past performance Daily Specials usually remain more or less the same as Beta in the total number of appearances but are changed in what order they appear

SoKs usually appear twice during an event.

Cheers, I will wait out for another SoK to come up in that case, hopefully the number of appearance remain the same this time as well :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Cheers, I will wait out for another SoK to come up in that case, hopefully the number of appearance remain the same this time as well :)
You would be further ahead to forget about SoK's and instead focus on;
- Appleton Cottage
- Colourful Mill of Fall

And then work on the Cultural Settlements, as those rewards are stupidly OP. :P

SoK's & Terrace Farms are junk nowadays;
SoK vs. Appleton Cottage = .25 fp/square vs. .33 fp/square (plus the sizable attack% boost!)
SoK vs. Colourful Mill of Fall = .25 fp/square vs. .33 fp/square (plus the goods & other stuff)

Other rewards like the Black Tower (returning in the Halloween event BTW), or the various evolving buildings like Tholos/The Ship/Crow's Nest/Winter Spire/etc... give multiple benefits & boosts, and only the Grand Bridge is 'bad'. (and by bad, I mean it is the exact same fp/square production as a SoK, but you still get the goods, coins, supplies, etc... as well.)

Just be patient and work on the various main event rewards & multi-reward buildings, while plugging away as you're able to on the Settlements.

Dead-Eye

General
I dunno. I rather like the prizes on offer. I have decided on the Appleton because of the attack and defence boost. Also cos I like rum. Got a few other useable prizes as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Hi just a little rant, I’m waiting for apples
to carry on the bake off, have plenty of the other ingredients and have bees sat in the top 5% since the first week, this week not a single apple has appeared and the amateur chefs are closing in, would if of been not to difficult to allow players to pick which ingredient the wanted when completing the daily challenge rather than recieve 2 random ingredients, The way it is set up and advertised in the event Rookie Amatuer, Pro, Expert but it comes down to luck and how many diamonds your willing to spend rather than skill in my opinion

DeletedUser115071

Hi just a little rant, I’m waiting for apples
to carry on the bake off, have plenty of the other ingredients and have bees sat in the top 5% since the first week, this week not a single apple has appeared and the amateur chefs are closing in, would if of been not to difficult to allow players to pick which ingredient the wanted when completing the daily challenge rather than recieve 2 random ingredients, The way it is set up and advertised in the event Rookie Amatuer, Pro, Expert but it comes down to luck and how many diamonds your willing to spend rather than skill in my opinion
+1

I had 15 caramels, and nothing else... And I mean I have been carefully picking to get rid of the 30 caramel that I accumulated on the other 7 8 8 8 30, it's ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.