• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Galladhorn

Monarch
Yea Well I was just wondering, since I could see that I got some but with still quite a way to go for a completion.
– In my opion I´d say that the Fragments seams like a bit far fetched idea.
If they were fragments for an Expansion then it would properly be worth the wait or more interesting.

In any case I have nothing really to complain about in this Event, I have won a lot of stuff that I wanted except a Cidermill upgrade.
And even that I am not much into baking, the event window works quite well or at least much better than I expected.

DeletedUser99588

It’s true that we all end up with an inventory full of useless things but what may be useless for us might be useful for others.

BUT building fragments is definitely not a solution. Therefore you prefer to go through 4 or more Events to gain one SoK? You must be joking!

What if in future other building fragments for other Special buildings are introduced? Our inventory will then be fuller with the usual stuff plus building fragments, same story or worse. Thereby to gain a Special Building we will have to do numerous endless Events.

Don’t forget that 15 fragments of each are required to complete 1 SoK or 1 Wishing Well. I’d say a minimum of 6 Events will be required to maybe gain the 15 fragments required for 1 building.

In my opinion this is the Joke of the Century and I don’t agree with the buildings fragments idea.

15 is quite a lot and understand your impatience but for many it is better than another self-aid, or residential building or the other stuff that most aren't overly interested in. I wouldn't mind if the odd barracks for your age was thrown in but do get tired of just standard residential and supply buildings as prizes. Barracks for prizes used to be helpful for those that had recently moved to a new age and needed troops.

I don't know what the devs plans are for these fragments and whether they will only be available during events but one solution to making them more relevant sooner would be to have them as rewards for DC and/or GE.

DeletedUser

I put the TROLL (we all know who that is) on ignore, so there's no chance of me getting banned from his trolling tactics!

Thank you for the information.
How is this related to the topic?

If everyone knows who it is can you tell me too?
I haven’t heard the latest news.

I think he was pretty much mirroring if we talk about the same person
Stop the witch hunt holy moly one!

Concerning fragments: I suppose we’ll see this feature back in daylies and other events.
Cause yes I’ve not enough by far.

Mirroring Wikipedia

Obviously this was the conscious version of mirroring.

Forum/ chat netiquettes namely are that SOULY TYPING IN CAPITALS IS SHOUTING AND SCREAMING !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Just my two-penn'orth...

I think the event is very well thought out. I already have a level 7 mill without any difficulty. Managing the balance of ingredients is an interesting concept. The rewards are better than many recent events, and the fragments are WAY better than winning coins/supplies/houses etc. I'm halfway to a wishing well and 2/3 towards a SoK already. No complaints at all. Well done Inno.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The rate of gaining ingredients from incidents seems to have up and vanished...
Nothing for 4 bloody days now. :(

If you're going to make a feature of an event be so pointless, then next time, please don't bother at all!:mad:

If you're going to make a feature of an event be so pointless, then next time, please don't bother at all!:mad:
You just must be unlucky, I've had a couple today from incidents :D

Boorg

Captain
I did not complain about the Event I only said that personally I am not in favour of fragments.

Personally I prefer to gain a whole prize and not a fragment whatever that whole prize might be, obviously I do have my preferences. If for any reason I don’t wish to keep that whole prize in my inventory I can delete it.

As many of you I also gained my level 7 Mill plus enough Rouge Hideout Shrink Kits last week (20 September when the Rouge Hideout Shrink Kit was the Daily Special) in four Worlds where I am doing the Event without using Diamonds.

Boorg

Captain

Yes you must be very unlucky :(:(:(

I manage to get 4 to 7 ingredients from incidents every day from several Worlds.

I’m only pulling your leg :lol::lol::lol::lol: I only get 1 or 2 ingredients every day.

Probably the incidents with ingredients will be on roads behind big high buildings and you don’t get to see them.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
...so we had a tornado warning last night.
But apparently it was meant for my N-world city? Trees - trees down everywhere across all my roads!

And of course, nothing but 3x supplies & some coins. >.<

Worthless "feature" is worthless apparently.
(but at least no real life tornado last night!;) )

Boorg

Captain
...so we had a tornado warning last night.
But apparently it was meant for my N-world city? Trees - trees down everywhere across all my roads!

And of course, nothing but 3x supplies & some coins. >.<

Worthless "feature" is worthless apparently.
(but at least no real life tornado last night!;) )

Look again and you will find one chocolate!

DeletedUser99588

Q1) Anyone been tempted to spend money on this event?
Q2) Anyone happy with ingredient as a prize in DC?
Q3) Anyone think it is too hard to get a level 7 windmill?
Q4) Have you enjoyed the event so far?

A1) Almost did today as haven't been able to keep ingredients balanced. I just get a lot of chocolate and apples for some reason. However, spending money just to end up with a self aid or something just as naff stopped me.

A2) Only had one ingredient through DC although I complete it everyday. I would have been happier with any of the other prizes if I'm honest. If it had been one of each ingredient then maybe worth it but not for just one.

A3) Found it very easy and I quite like it as an event building.

A4) It's been alright but not overly inspiring. I've gone through the motions of doing the quests but I personally don't find the click and hope you get something you want for a prize very enthralling. I think because its not in your own hands then I'm not really invested in it.