• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

The Fall Event is coming! This year we have a brand new concept for the event, and loads of exciting new rewards to collect. Check out the full details on our announcement, as well as our introduction video.

Questions and feedback? Drop it below!

Thanks
Richard & Team

DeletedUser112365

Hello, just wondering if the Windmill is animated or not? I'm still miffed that you didn't animate the stern flags on the Pirate Ships.

DeletedUser

Lovely I am so looking forward to this event! :)
I wonder though are there to be specifics released about the different windmills and the upgrade of the cidermill.
A Roques Hideout shrink kit wow!
That is pretty impressive and highly appreciated! :)

I am not overly impressed by the avatars though but I realize that I am (too) picky in this matter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

Hello, just wondering if the Windmill is animated or not? I'm still miffed that you didn't animate the stern flags on the Pirate Ships.
Unfortunately not, I tested it on Beta.
---------
Wow, we didn't have Ghenghis Khan hiatorical questline before Fall Event, but great news!

LadyHecate

Major-General
Hello, just wondering if the Windmill is animated or not?
Yes it is on my Beta account, although I think only when you have upgraded it to the final (highest) level.

I wonder though are there to be specifics released about the different windmills and the upgrade of the cidermill.
You'll be able to see the specifics for the Mills as soon as the even goes live by clicking the Upgrade icon in the quest line.

Last edited:

Boorg

Captain
I've added links on the original announcement to our newly created Wiki page so you check out the stats for each of the buildings :)

What happens to the Rogue Hideout Diamond unlocked slots when using the Shrink Kit to make it the Rouge Den, are these unlocked slots lost?

DeletedUser96901

correct
the building will be shrunk in your city and it keeps the slots

IF you later put it in the inventory with a store kit then the slots will be lost

DeletedUser113901

Kits that widden a item return to inventory but those that shrink it or keep it the same size sadly don't.

Boorg

Captain
Kits no longer return the item they are used on to the inventory.

Wrong!!

Kits that increase the size of a building still return the building to the inventory.

upload_2018-9-8_14-25-11.png