• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser112892

A1) No;
A2) Depends, sometimes yes, sometimes not;
A3) No. It isn't even hard to get 2nd Windmill level 7 without spending Diamonds, if you spend enough time on Forum (competition);
A4) Milestones are what is mostly worth.

DeletedUser113901

A1)Nope.
A2)On FP/champ/shrine no, on others yes, big time.
A3)No, very easy, just do what time is it reply thread and you'll even have 2 if you can get a 2nd lvl 1 mill.
A4)Yes, a lot, ingredients add a strategic element to event. It's too easy to be tempted to spend all cinnamon on snickerdoodles, but you must find a way to save it and use caramel.

DeletedUser97166

1)Nope
2)Doesn't bother me, I rarely get good stuff on there anyways
3)Nope, even in the world where I didn't get extra ingredients from forum comp I managed to get one already
4)I am not a very lucky person when it is random prizes, it took almost 20 of each ingredient to get a couple of SoKs. Other than that it's been okay.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Q1) Anyone been tempted to spend money on this event? No
Q2) Anyone happy with ingredient as a prize in DC? I seldom do DC
Q3) Anyone think it is too hard to get a level 7 windmill? No, it's easy
Q4) Have you enjoyed the event so far? Yes, some nice new ideas.

The only downside? The Colourful Mill is so garish. Ugh.

DeletedUser15986

New
Q1) Nope
Q2) In one case, absolutely not! Remove ingredients from Building Set chests!
Q3) Nope. Already have them in all my worlds.
Q4) I'm basically doing a bunch of quests at once then going back to ignoring it as the majority of the prizes are dross and the dailies I want are based on luck.

DeletedUser115027

The only downside? The Colourful Mill is so garish. Ugh.
It's so hideous. I haven't spent my last upgrade yet and I am seriously considering going for the Sunflower one just because it looks better. Why did they have to make the best option the ugliest? :(

DeletedUser

It's so hideous. I haven't spent my last upgrade yet and I am seriously considering going for the Sunflower one just because it looks better. Why did they have to make the best option the ugliest? :(

Wouldn’t push it that far ;)
I agree though yuckers.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Yes you must be very unlucky :(:(:(

I manage to get 4 to 7 ingredients from incidents every day from several Worlds.

I’m only pulling your leg :lol::lol::lol::lol: I only get 1 or 2 ingredients every day.

Probably the incidents with ingredients will be on roads behind big high buildings and you don’t get to see them.
I'm on my 4th day now without ingredients being given from incidents in city or around. Got lots at beginning but not now that you could use them!

DeletedUser99588

It really is just luck of the draw, I got none yesterday but got 3 this morning from incidents. They are a bonus but cannot be counted on

It's the luck part in general with events and other aspects of the game that I personally find a bit boring. I know you can work the odds to an extent but even when you win something good it doesn't provide a great sense of achievement.

Just my opinion though and I'm guessing others probably love that aspect of it and I kind of understand having an element of it in the game but seems to be dominated by it these days.

DeletedUser14881

So, only two Cider Mill Upgrades, heh? I've spent so many Ingredients trying to get mine but only got useless "rewards". The last one could be one another of those, maybe squeeze more Diamond buyers in the same situation I am (whistles)

DeletedUser5399

Enough already. So sick and tired of these events. Used to be they were special, now it's a new, stupid event every time I turn around with the same old quests.

Geez! How many times are we gonna be required to spend 20, 30, 40 Forge Points to complete a quest?
This is beyond ridiculous!