• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
ACTUALLY HAVE TO SPEND 51 FP - NOT 27:mad::mad:
IF ONLY YOU COULD BUY THEM WHEN THE BAR IS FULL...

I noticed that, too. And I like it.

Suppose somehow you have won 50-100 FPs. You can't use those to complete one after another "spending some FP" quest consecutively.

The "spending FP" and "buying FP" quests alternate so that you have to clear the bar every time by over-spending for the "spending" quest.

Why do I like it? Because I finished all main quests in three days -- the quests that supposedly should last 20 plus days.

So I thought, this is for some balance. Good! Make the game more challenging! It's too easy! :P

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The rate of ingredients from incidents may as well not even exist...
And with forcing us to leave open map sectors all the bloody time, the DC's are a waste as well since invariably you get hosed with daily tasks demanding the clearance of at least 3+ sectors. >.<

Thanks for absolutely nothing Inno.

First of all, I don't know what I'm talking about. (It is just "anything" I can think of that seems relevant...)

And then -- very strange indeed! Force advance in the provincial map very early in the quest! Allegedly they stopped such requirements in quests. Why this one? -- I think the programmer must have forgotten a line of code, an "OR" statement. "Acquire one sector in the provincial map OR something something" -- they forgot the "OR" by means of Typo!

Thirdly, those sectors on the mountains -- I always thought those were originally not there. Additional sectors just to support the above mentioned type of quests, because let's face the embarrassing situation -- "research new technology" quest is forbidden and "acquire sectors" quest is forbidden (for the sake of "campers") -- there is not much left to choose from, to assemble a quest! Do you want all "random components" of quest to turn out all the same every time?

Fourthly, I've "acquired" all those surplus sectors before noticing it. All of a sudden, have entered the province of the next age. Can't fight them, my HMA army is no match for those handsome "longbow archers" -- so the only option is to trade for the next age goods. And this particular daily challenge requires the acquisition of as many as 5 of those sectors! "I'll skip this one," I thought in the first 12 hours of the day. It's only a daily challenge! Not a once-a-year event! If a day had only 12 hours, that would be the end of the story.

(the end of the story... cause I'm exhausted writing all these)

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

IT IS PERFECTLY CLEAR WHAT I MEANT
really ?
Emberguard misunderstood it

Did you not understand what I meant ? or DID you understand and purposely reply in the way you did as an attempt to make me look stupid ?
I didn't respond to you :rolleyes:

so please read more carefully
Emberguard didn't understand that it was two different things and I helped HIM

so if you feel you look stupid than that is your fault because you do not understand what happened there

so next time you don't want to look stupid don't act stupid like this time
because quoting me and not Emberguard here is really stupid
the correct quote would be
@LAB21 is it not counting for both quests at the same time?

Boorg

Captain
Why is it called "Fall" Event ?
America & Canada are basically the only countries that call it Fall.
Everyone else say Autumn including Germany (herbst ?)

Because they have fallen to be Americanised but on the International Server International English should be used and it should be called Autumn.

Probably the main reason is because America is the top main market.

Agent327

Overlord
Because they have fallen to be Americanised but on the International Server International English should be used and it should be called Autumn.

Probably the main reason is because America is the top main market.

Top main?

DeletedUser110425

Lovely I am so looking forward to this event! :)
I wonder though are there to be specifics released about the different windmills and the upgrade of the cidermill.
A Roques Hideout shrink kit wow!
That is pretty impressive and highly appreciated! :)

I am not overly impressed by the avatars though but I realize that I am (too) picky in this matter ;)
Who in the h--- came up with fragments of buildings, shoud be shot. It is so stupid, that is why this fall bake off SUCKS.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Today my daily challenge is 24 4-hour productions. I completed 15 and came back late (20 minutes late) for the remaining.
Approximately 10 minutes later, the Event rewards me with a "30 minutes supply rush"!
Leaving me about 10 seconds' time to switch some productions back to 4-hours (and to come back exactly on time and quickly collect) IF I STILL WANT to win the daily.

And those 10 seconds were only enough time for me to contemplate a post just like this one in the forum ("I have to tell this story! Is it such coincidence?")
I watched the countdown in daily challenge tab. 3:30:10 left. And the 'second' counts down, 10, 9, 8... ... and 3:29:59 left. No more chance even with the "30 Minutes Rush"!

What an intense 10 seconds!

(P.S. on topic because, see the word in red -- "Event" ;))

The best part of the event is the fragments of prizes - more pieces needed than a GB - lol - I'll delete them from inventory at the end of the event. They will be useless to me and certainly not worth attempting to get them by spending diamonds - now that would be a real laugh.

dorocill

Corporal
Complete first level of GE quest will come solved if the level is completed this week before the quest starts??? This is always confusing me

DeletedUser99588

Isn't enough that we have events every other week - why do they have to also ruin the daily quest with them? When I get a quest for 30 forge points, I don't want a chocolate bar.

Maybe they should have done it so you get your 30fp + ingredient if they wanted the daily change and fall event to have some crossover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Isn't enough that we have events every other week - why do they have to also ruin the daily quest with them? When I get a quest for 30 forge points, I don't want a chocolate bar.
While annoying for sure, the REAL PROBLEM is that quest #4 had forced scouting/claim 1 stupid sector, and thus, now the DC's for the entire event are fething ruined!!

I've had 2 - 2 bloody days where I haven't be ganked by my DC's demanding buckets of "clear a trillion sectors!trololololz!"

Nice idea, but like always, friggin' slowed as gak implementation by Inno who don't even understand their own damn game!:mad::mad:

Emberguard

Legend
Or maybe they understand it enough to know people camp and without a push wouldn't bother advancing until they're well above what would be required to do so. Which to some extent lowers the challenge of the game if all you're doing is camping

Totally understandable that you don't want to open more sectors - maybe you don't feel ready to go further up the map yet. But that's the trade off, how much are the event buildings worth to you? They're there to improve the efficiency of your city. Would the offer available improve your city enough to make that leap into the map worth it? Or would you gain more by stopping at that quest in the event and having easier DCs?

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
So I gained 10,000 happiness as per request of the "challenge" yet, only HALF was counted.
what's the point of a self-aid kit if it won't work when you need it?

You did not gain 10,000 happiness. You gained only half and the other half was given to you either by others or a kit. So youi did not meet the requirements.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
One thing to keep in min this event: don't always go for the 'best' daily special % options!!
Rather, Keep your ingredients as even as possible!!

Otherwise, you'll definitely end up with easily a dozen plus ingredients you can't use w/out spending at least a few diamonds.

...and if you're not collecting much, if anything, in the way of bonus ingredients from incidents/DC's, then your event will end up royally screwed over, even if you do finish the entire quest line!:P