• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
portrait_287.jpg

^ that was the portrait for finishing the event quests for the previous event. You got the event Avatar. The ref avvie was additional

So what effect does the leagues being a thing actually make to your account? Is there anything here that negatively impacts your game? If you don't get Gold would it actually set you back in some way? Or is it purely that Gold would require diamonds to secure that's the complaint?

Last edited:

DeletedUser99588

portrait_287.jpg

^ that was the portrait for finishing the event quests for the previous event. You got the event Avatar. The ref avvie was additional

So what effect does the leagues being a thing actually make to your account? Is there anything here that negatively impacts your game? If you don't get Gold would it actually set you back in some way? Or is it purely that Gold would require diamonds to secure that's the complaint?

It would be nice to have an event that required some skill rather than luck (percentages). One player clicks his button twice and gets two SoK's another player presses it six or seven times and gets a load of toot.

I can also imagine there are many that would complain that something isn't achievable without spending money. Most things I can think of within FoE are achievable without spending money so having events that steer away from this is not the norm. I appreciate why they are trying this method to encourage spending but I suspect the developers also new there would be many not happy with it.

To be honest this event is a bit blah for me and some in my guild have even asked is it worth the effort. Personally I'll go through the motions but it hasn't overly piqued my interest and would seem that is true of some others.

I wish it was different, I want to be excited by all special events but just another click and hope is just not doing it.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The rate of ingredients from incidents may as well not even exist...
And with forcing us to leave open map sectors all the bloody time, the DC's are a waste as well since invariably you get hosed with daily tasks demanding the clearance of at least 3+ sectors. >.<

Thanks for absolutely nothing Inno.:rolleyes::mad::mad:

DeletedUser97166

you get hosed with daily tasks demanding the clearance of at least 3+ sectors.
I just started a new age and had to spend all the goods I had for opening research on negging the map so I feel you
GE gonna be awesome next week now because no way can I get to the military research in time now lol

DeletedUser99588

And with forcing us to leave open map sectors all the bloody time, the DC's are a waste as well since invariably you get hosed with daily tasks demanding the clearance of at least 3+ sectors. >.<

I think I've got 1 ingredient per day so far from incidents. Doesn't really match up so far with the percentages they gave for it but early days yet. They aren't making you leave open map sectors. Surely that is a choice? If you do DC then leave a bit space for it in your city. Up to each player to decide if the rewards warrant the effort.

They will check the stats at the end of the event which will tell them how successful it has been. If lots of players haven't put much effort and diamond spending is down then they will know the format isn't a money spinner and will try something different in future. I suspect the league format does encourage some to spend though to jump up to the next prize level.

I especially like the multiple pieces of a single prize - lol - here's a few sprinkles of the wishing well prize - wish for the rest - have fun - lol.

Mandelynn

Corporal
If the event wants you to fight so many encounters in GE and if you have completed it already, does it automatically count as done?
If it does, do you have to complete lv 3 or 4 for it to count?

DeletedUser111866

You need to complete GE4 for this. If yor guild doesn't unlock GE4 and you ran of encou ters, then you're stuck until the next GE, or you might try convincing your founders to open GE and play more.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal

Or all the construction...military building, residential buildings, cultural buildings...and this is just in first 7 or 8 events. No room to put them and military was only one with option of negotiating a sector. In later eras as I've said before, you don't have the room for placement and you don't always have the extras when you in an era. Expansions are at a premium. When you are forced to build with no options it becomes a deal breaker and in this event there are so many tasks... more than in the Summer event and the windmill is just a copy of what you had gotten before. Guess I will stop!

DeletedUser110310

Hello,
2 things id like to adress:

1. on the beta i dont see a single Champion retreat as daily price, but i see 2x 10% attack bonus, why? will it be the same on live?
why would u not put a championts retreat instead off those boosts that nobody will go for..

2. i dont like the bakery ingriediënts in my Daily challenges, Daily challenges are for FP,cherry set piece or something else off value
i dont want those stinkin ingriediënts in my daily challenges thanku.