• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I’ve a question about the Cidermill upgrade.
I have the Royal Cidermill so I’ll likely be able to upgrade it.
Will people who weren’t there last year and the year before stand a chance to achieve this new upgraded Cidermill?

Edit the rescale kit for the roques hideout is a bitter sweet present for those who unlocked extra roques.
That seems not fair if it indeed goes to inventory and paid for slots will be lost by that.
As I recall the wishing well shrink kit didn’t make the well going back to inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

Will people who weren’t there last year and the year before stand a chance to achieve this new upgraded Cidermill?
if they go for mill & mill upgrades when those are daily prize

Edit the rescale kit for the roques hideout is a bitter sweet present for those who unlocked extra roques.
That seems not fair if it indeed goes to inventory and paid for slots will be lost by that.
it doesn't go to the inventory and slots aren't lost

DeletedUser

That's cause it might not fit. Does this one not fit when you shrink it??????

My daughter had still an upgrade of the Cidermill in inventory which she used on her Royal Cidermill and indeed that one went to inventory because the new one is 3 tiles bigger.
I think you’re right here: there is no reason for a smaller Roques Hideout to go to inventory first.

Boorg

Captain
That's cause it might not fit. Does this one not fit when you shrink it??????

Please don’t play around with words, your initial reply was.

Kits no longer return the item they are used on to the inventory.

Meaning that none of the kits return the building to the inventory but your answer is wrong therefore for once be a man and admit that you did not know that some kits still return the building to the inventory.

As always you just took a shot in the dark but you failed miserably to hit the target. Maybe it's true that you don't even play the game.

Agent327

Overlord
Meaning that none of the kits return the building to the inventory but your answer is wrong therefore for once be a man and admit that you did not know that some kits still return the building to the inventory.

Does this kit return the building to the inventory?

DeletedUser112365

Question: Is it true that you will have to spend Diamonds to get to Level 7 of the Windmill. If that is so, how many Diamonds must be spent?

DeletedUser112892

Question: Is it true that you will have to spend Diamonds to get to Level 7 of the Windmill. If that is so, how many Diamonds must be spent?
As far as I am concerned, you don't need to spend Diamonds to get your first Mill to level 7.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
If you play smart then no - you won't *have* to spend a single diamond.
If on the other hand you just start baking stuff willy-nilly & end up short on a few ingredients, then you're going to be left praying to RNJesus to not screw you over on the random recipe rolls...

Also, NOT impressed at all that the 4th quest as seen on beta is forcing mandatory C-map progress!!

You add ingredients into DC's, and then turn around and completely gak all over the ability to even complete the DC's unless a player commits to wasting 1-2+ provinces at a time?!
That's a low blow right there, as most people will simply give up on the DC's for potentially the next 20-21 days, thereby losing out on a major feature of the event itself! (potential for 21 additional ingredients)

Also, I hope the rate of ingredients from incidents has been substantially increased from what the initial beta testers have bemoaned. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115558

Nice, but I don't think you can motivate strong players like me and others who are in virtual future and their towns are full and who have tens pages of useless premium buildings in their inventories that can be never built. Why should I participate on this? Just to throw out money and increase my already huge inventory? These buildings are not better than previous event ships as they didn't provide any att/deff bonuses. As it was mentioned in one of previous comment I would prefer any expansions. The only thing that worth a bit patience is rogue hideout shrink.

Galladhorn

Monarch
At first glance I find the Event to be slightly confusing or rather a bit frackmented.
I am just happy that the Cidermill is included – It is a good building and a good design that does not tire the eyes much.

And yes, some players fully teched with loads of inventory would most likely be much happier about some ways to win expansions.
These "Frackments" could have been a way to win expansions – but perhaps that can be suggested for another event.
I´m also fully teched in one city and have no more victory expansions to gain – Medals a piling up and my +1M stockpile is minute compared to those of the very high ranked players.

The recent years inflation in winning great prices have to some extend forced the Devs to come up with more powerfull event buildings – but I guess buildings like the Tholos, The recent Ships and a few others are stretching the limit if everybody has to have chance to compete (without Diamonds).

But soon it will be time to bake some Cakes – I´m just not really exited about that theme in general
– but I guess one can´t have Ninja´s, Pirates and the like all the time.

DeletedUser99588

It would be nice to have a prize that increases the defence of an attacking army. Fall event is probably not the most appropriate for it but maybe one of the historical quests. Maybe they could change the output of the genghis kahn building if it ever goes live. The windmill is ok and I will try and get top level for it but just feel we need to start looking at some of the neglected stats. I mean you do not even get boost packages for attacking army defence or if you do none have come my way yet.

Agent327

Overlord
It would be nice to have a prize that increases the defence of an attacking army. Fall event is probably not the most appropriate for it but maybe one of the historical quests. Maybe they could change the output of the genghis kahn building if it ever goes live. The windmill is ok and I will try and get top level for it but just feel we need to start looking at some of the neglected stats. I mean you do not even get boost packages for attacking army defence or if you do none have come my way yet.

Besides GB's there is nothing for attacking army defensee, but the same can be said for defending army attack.

DeletedUser99588

Besides GB's there is nothing for attacking army defensee, but the same can be said for defending army attack.

Yes that should also be addressed as well. Your a star for raising that point.

DeletedUser15986

It would be nice to have a prize that increases the defence of an attacking army.

With the introduction of the Terracotta Army GB, I feel this is now redundant. People who wish to boost their offensive defense, or defensive attack, can now invest in that building.

Emberguard

Legend
Not really. Multiple streams of income are more effective then a single stream. Doesn't matter that we already have a GB that can add att/def, that can only stretch so far without other ways to support it. If we use the logic of X GB already exists therefore no need to provide through a event then there's nothing to give in a event. We already have at least 1 GB that could cover what any event building covers