• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fall Event 2018 League Table - from Professional to Apprentice

DeletedUser

Ember, in order to get north of 300 stars, he would have had to win that competition twice. Just playing through the quests. and picking up ingredients from incidents gets you to 120 or so at this point. He's claiming to have more than double that, without spending diamonds.

Strays and dailies?

DeletedUser112892

Ember, in order to get north of 300 stars, he would have had to win that competition twice.
He did :)
First time:
*takes a deep breath*

And this week's winners are...
Behelzebu
Ati2
krispy the sharp
JadeAlana
Galladhorn

*...takes another deep breath...*
Cleverly8286
DarkUros222
Deep the Fried Potato
and last but not least... bradype

Congratulations to one and all! We will be in contact with you as soon as possible about your choice of Fall event Ingredients. For those (few) who were not lucky enough to win this week, next week's prize will also be 100 Fall event Ingredients of your choice, so better luck next time. The new thread will be posted shortly, meanwhile please continue to use this one :)

PS that all important random time was:
Second time:
Winners! Chosen time: 6:41pm

Ati2
JadeAlana
bradype - exact time match :D
Galladhorn
vikingraider1 - another exact time :D
ih8regin
Ryder the Vortex
Deep the Fried Potato

Emberguard

Legend
If you look at the names - Ati2, JadeAlana and Galladhorn are also fringe cases

But yes, anyone who is not competing on that competition would indeed not be able to get that result - because they're not playing the same game

DeletedUser112892

I'd say that counts as a pretty ridiculous amount of luck. :)

And very much makes him a fringe case, and nothing replicable by others.
Yeah :)
Also, if you want to raise your chances of winning, you should just post more often. So, if you post often enough (more posts in a row by same player don't count), you can have almost 100% chances of winning ;)

DeletedUser112892

So there was a contest on this forum giving out ingredients? That would have been nice to know earlier. Oh well, there's always next time.
Yep :D
Won competition twice, currently placed in Star Baker league with 330 stars, while minimum requirement is 245 stars. Thanks to forum competition :D

So there was a contest on this forum giving out ingredients? That would have been nice to know earlier. Oh well, there's always next time.
There is a weekly competition, look in the competition section. The prize this week is a full set of BPs of your choice!

I won in the ingredients competition once and am only just inside star baker and expect to just miss out once everyone has used their last ingredients. These events are geared towards big diamond spenders for the top places but I'm happy with a 2nd Colourful Mill and the rewards from professional league if that's where I end up :)

DeletedUser115642

2 Colorful mills? Nice. I only managed the one and while I'm Professional I'll probably end up as Apprentice at the end. I finished all the quests and spent a lot of time looking ingredients from incidents and daily quests but it wasn't enough. Still, I got my Colorful Mill so that was nice. Also scored a couple cider mills, wishing wells and a rogue hideout. Not to mention FPs. Can't complain too much.

The building fragments are useless though. Unless they offer them in daily quests or future events.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
With the added help of the incidents & DC's I could complete, (I lost out on 7 days worth of DC's due to the ******* non-sense of "clear a million sectors" gak), I ended up hitting 150 stars.
While I fell a little short of the silver level league, I still picked-up the all important second Lv1 Mill of Fall, and have a few extra upgrades to eventually get it on the go.

Now if only we could some upgrade themed chests in the DC's. :rolleyes: