• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2016

DeletedUser17180

I'm having a big problem.

On the 5th quest, I'm supposed to scout a province. I spent 50 diamonds to quickly scout the new province, but I don't know what the hell has happened. I think the following image will better explain the issue.
As you can see, my scout is already on the new province but still hasn't scouted the damn province. I've contacted support as well, I haven't heard anything from them yet. Whats even better is my diamond is down to 360 from 410, but the province isn't scouted.
Is it just me or has anyone else gone through this?

ebe484b236e142329d86a1ab1b729ceb.png

DeletedUser100065

On the 5th quest, I'm supposed to scout a province. I spent 50 diamonds to quickly scout the new province, but I don't know what the hell has happened. I think the following image will better explain the issue.
As you can see, my scout is already on the new province but still hasn't scouted the damn province. I've contacted support as well, I haven't heard anything from them yet. Whats even better is my diamond is down to 360 from 410, but the province isn't scouted.

Contact support looks like your scouts gone out of synch, support should be able to sort it out for you and get you moving again.

DeletedUser17143

Do we know if the 100 Diamond reward was removed from the Daily special reward? It's been out once now and that was before the update. Others have been out twice since.

DeletedUser109296

At first I wasn't too thrilled about the One-Up kit or Store, but have found both to be useful. Hope they're in future events. :)
The dependence on friends, guildies, & neighbors polivating to get trees in my city is pretty good in most of my 10 worlds, the main exception being in the latest world I started where I recently advanced to IA (Iron Age). Most of the newbie players either don't care or don't understand polivating. Not getting many trees there which sucks!

DeletedUser1094

Do we know if the 100 Diamond reward was removed from the Daily special reward? It's been out once now and that was before the update. Others have been out twice since.

I would be rather dissapointed if we got another 100 Diamond Daily Special!
Don't get me wrong... I like those shinies.
It's just that Special buildings are normal worth 600-1500 Diamonds... I felt a bit cheated by the small Diamond amount.

DeletedUser109957

ebe484b236e142329d86a1ab1b729ceb.png

DeletedUser109957

DriftingSteps
Same thing happened when finished LMA to move onto Colonial Age - it's like a two staged scouting exercise.

DeletedUser109842

the event itself i think now the adjustments have been made is ok in so far as the tasks and prizes go, i can appreciate that for those that have been playing years they may seem irrelevant or of little benefit to them but i havent seen a suggestion that would be good for them but would not be overly genorous to a new starter. the prizes that gift benefits to guilds are of no use to me for example as i dont join guilds but far more do, i can see that and have no argument against such prizes.

the thing that has disapointed me most is the fact that in the worlds i play the neighborhoods are between 65 and 80 strong, i have sent aid to all each day throughout the event, i have received back between 15 and 30 aids back in each world. some days i have only received one tree in a 24hr period in a world. consequently my only gripe really is the apathy of some in some of the neighbourhoods i am in.

DeletedUser98451

What a great final quest, 50 x 1hr productions on the same day that GE starts, it will take some reaching but at least is achievable unlike the cornucopia that contains the SoK

DeletedUser106685

On one of my worlds the neighborhood goal of the SoK was reached.
We've even progressed half way towards the next one, which needs 500,000 apples to get a wishing well.
I don't think we'll make it with only 2 days left, but who knows.
All depends on how many active players your hood has, I guess...

DeletedUser109697

On one of my worlds the neighborhood goal of the SoK was reached.
We've even progressed half way towards the next one, which needs 500,000 apples to get a wishing well.
I don't think we'll make it with only 2 days left, but who knows.
All depends on how many active players your hood has, I guess...

I think you're lucky with that world, that or I am royally screwed with the world I am in :-)

Activity & tree's planted dropped during the event which is a bit disappointing, but hopefully its better next time. It looks like we won't get the (75k) cornucopia either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

you don't get much for 12 apples
and I bet you won't build the new building

so skip it ;)

DeletedUser108047

re the 50 1 hour productions - I discovered by accident that 1 hr task on a Luau, Bazaar, Lab, etc regardless of what you are 'producing' counts as a production - not just 1 hour supply buildings