• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2016

DeletedUser100065

The trees haven't been nerfed just people like having conspiracy theories. Basically people have got back in too lazy habits so there's less aid going on. No doubt as today's quest is to aid 51 people there will be more trees and more higher awards. I woke today to 10 trees 6 were 7s 3 X10s and a 20 which is pretty much in line with how they have been falling all event.

DeletedUser96901

people get more --> they say nothing
people get the same --> they say nothing
people get less --> they complain

but on average they get the same. that is randomness

but what do you hear ?
only complainers. and then other think there was a change

DeletedUser105544

The updated basket is an improvement thanks.
Please though, for the UK servers at least, rename the Event to AUTUMN, not Fall.
Fall is something I do after too many ciders!
I wanted to ask the same question - why devs named it "fall" instead of "Autumn"?

DeletedUser17143

I'm now averaging about 12% drop rate of apple trees from aiding. In the last 48hrs I've had 339 aid with only 41 trees. Compared to the 48hrs before the update I had 322 aid with 63 trees. Could we get some word back on if it has been decreased from 20%, and also if the drop rate of trees giving 7 apples have been increased.

DeletedUser109268

I wanted to ask the same question - why devs named it "fall" instead of "Autumn"?

because in some countries when it's Autumn for us it's Spring for them...so technically it is not correct to call it Autumn, and devs tried to find a neutral word , why people are so picky lately I wonder...

DeletedUser105544

because in some countries when it's Autumn for us it's Spring for them...so technically it is not correct to call it Autumn, and devs tried to find a neutral word , why people are so picky lately I wonder...
But there are no apples on the trees in the Spring, only flowers. If they wanted to make medium solution, they would include flowers too I think.

DeletedUser914

please stop complaining all, about amount of apples, rewards, shrines,
This is the first fall event ever, it is raining rewards, I gained a lot of shrines, but no space for it because had to place arctic orangery.

Rewards are not needed anyway: however I like the fun winning something

Common guys, more quests then ever, this long quest is a bonus. And guild expeditions gives also nice quest rewards.

We are all well rewarded, even with a little bit bad luck.
Everyone rich, lets have fun.

:)

DeletedUser5180

This is the first fall event ever, it is raining rewards, I gained a lot of shrines, but no space for it because had to place arctic orangery.

Common guys, more quests then ever, this long quest is a bonus. And guild expeditions gives also nice quest rewards.

best post i've read here in a long long time

DeletedUser108179

While the event has amusing tips ("Apples are on apple trees" - lol) and besides this no one actually harvesting any apple tree rather then completely chopping the tree down, there is only one - once again - annoying (for me infuriating) issue.
The quest of "Acquire 2 sectors without fighting" -- and NO alternative given.
I do not see a reason why I should be forced to dump goods for nothing, for me there is NO NEGO (as a matter of principal). Without any alternative offered, I guess Inno can stick the Cider Mill wherever is place for it, my inventory is already full of crap anyway.

DeletedUser96901

I do not see a reason why I should be forced to dump goods for nothing
then don't do it
if you get nothing you would be stupid to do it

just wondering:
why did you do the previous quests?
they give the same rewards. for you that is nothing

DeletedUser109950

i have read the previous posts and the Fall event instructions but I am still not clear on how you can obtain the current "featured item" that appears underneath the apple basket. Do you have to buy the basket first? (e.g by paying the 75 apples) then do you get the chance to buy the featured item by paying the extra amount? Or do you just have a random chance of getting that particular item from the basket with no chance to choose it?

DeletedUser914

If you find medals in the great basket, does it open the left lock?

DeletedUser105544

I don't complain about the game
I complain about the name

:lol:

DeletedUser108179

then don't do it
if you get nothing you would be stupid to do it
just wondering:
why did you do the previous quests?
they give the same rewards. for you that is nothing
This is very simple, yes maybe it is nothing much but I do not accept that fighters are condemned to acquire sectors by negotiations, whereas farmers/traders are off the hook. You see, farmers/traders have usually less barracks - if any at all - but lots of goods buildings. Easy peazy for them. Fighters have few goods buildings if any but lots of barracks.
So why fighters have to spend their valuable few goods whereas farmers/fighters don't need to raise a single troop's a** into a fight ?
Where is the equality here ??

DeletedUser100065

farmers/traders have usually less barracks - if any at all - but lots of goods buildings
Fighters have few goods buildings if any but lots of barracks.

But fighters have all the goods buildings of the farmers to pick from and no armys to defend them from plunderers.

But as for claiming the game is unfair to fighters and favours the farmers I think i'll let others put you straight on that I have to be all professional and stuff :rolleyes:

Vesiger

Monarch
i have read the previous posts and the Fall event instructions but I am still not clear on how you can obtain the current "featured item" that appears underneath the apple basket. Do you have to buy the basket first? (e.g by paying the 75 apples) then do you get the chance to buy the featured item by paying the extra amount? Or do you just have a random chance of getting that particular item from the basket with no chance to choose it?
You have a random chance of winning the featured item. Only if you succeed in getting it by chance are you then able to buy more at the fixed price.

DeletedUser6395

These events are really good for those that are new to FoE...as it allows them to win things that came to us "OLDIES" much further into the game.
Unfortunately...they mean nothing to us "OLDIES" as we are really fed up to the teeth with accumulating shrines and waterfalls that really don't do a great deal to enhance the game...just to make a quicker way through it...and a lot of the winnings are aimed at those that play in Guild Wars or GVG. I've lost count of how many military buildings I've won in these events...or how many champions retreats I've deleted...etc etc etc...
If FoE want to retain the loyal members that have been with them since day 1...then they really have to come up with something new and interesting instead of constantly rehashing the same old crap at every event. I don't do military and have no interest...give people like me that choose to play without battles something else to play for please?

DeletedUser105544

This is very simple, yes maybe it is nothing much but I do not accept that fighters are condemned to acquire sectors by negotiations, whereas farmers/traders are off the hook. You see, farmers/traders have usually less barracks - if any at all - but lots of goods buildings. Easy peazy for them. Fighters have few goods buildings if any but lots of barracks.
So why fighters have to spend their valuable few goods whereas farmers/fighters don't need to raise a single troop's a** into a fight ?
Where is the equality here ??
As a fighter I can tell you that in earlier days, when I needed goods for tch tree and such, I used to plunder 100-300 goods every day from my farming neighbors, which was higher daily income then their daily production, plus I earned a lot of points and medals for expansion that way. No place to complain.

DeletedUser108379

Well, I too do not like the quests that force me to buy the sectors on the Continent map. I prefer to fight for them.
If there were quest which demand to fight and which demand to buy, ok. But there is never a quest that demands to fight for a sector on the Continent map.
Yes, I think that is a bit unfair.
I decided not the plunder, so of course I have less goods than those who do not fight.