• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall 2017

DeletedUser110179

So is there any spoiler list of special rewards that will be appearing daily?
Sure ... see Fandom wiki Fall Event (scroll down ... way down) .

Bad Apple Pub.png

DeletedUser111351

I aid in groups throughout the day. It means everyone gets aided as soon as possible (maximizing apple potential), and I never have to wait very long to complete any aid quests.
I appreciate the effort to suggest workarounds for the issue. I'm not really looking for a strategy though. We'll all make it through one way or another (doing groups is great, but defeated by a single day of too-busy as all groups reset to one). I was really just trying to provide feedback to the devs that their left hand and right hand should be introduced to each other.

Are there techniques to improve the likelihood of getting through the event cleanly or quickly, sure. Do most of them require heavy supposition or foreknowledge of upcoming tasks, yes. Is the game aimed at/designed for the player who has foreknowledge or not, that I have no idea.

My personal view, though, is that if the developers are going to add an event feature for the players to use, then they shouldn't add another event feature negatively interacts with the first. Maybe their view is different and they want the player to need to choose which they want more. Maybe they didn't realize the internal event squabble. Once again, I'm not trying to figure out how to get through what is on offer. I'm trying to point out how current design is actually used by players in hopes of future design being that much the better and wiser.

DeletedUser110175

2500 apples spent and got only 2 SoKs :(

Some advanced players have their cities lined with tons of SoKs and some boast in their profile of having even more in their inventory....how they managed to get so many I'll never know..
Was there some event(s) in the past where they gave away loads of SoKs or something!...this would make the game unfair to new players, just like world records would mean little if they drastically changed the rules/system every Olympics etc..

Anyway...one more question, do Cider Mill Upgrade also upgrade the age of the Cider Mill or the age remains the same regardless of when you use them....I'm soon likely going to go up an age, so wondering, should I delay building my Cider Mill and upgrading it till I reach the new age!

DeletedUser110179

2500 apples spent and got only 2 SoKs :(

Some advanced players have their cities lined with tons of SoKs and some boast in their profile of having even more in their inventory....how they managed to get so many I'll never know..

Anyway...one more question, do Cider Mill Upgrade also upgrade the age of the Cider Mill
SoKs are always a tough buy when the premier building is completely different.
Quite frankly, you can get "more bang for your buck" going for 3 or 4 Bountiful Cider Mills .

At some point, too many SoKs become a hindrance because they all have to get a daily service (ie aided).

upgrade_kit_cider_mill.png
The Cider Mill upgrades act as a renovation kit ... they'll upgrade to your present age
(so layoff on the last Bountiful Cider Mill upgrade until you get into your preferred age).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110297

i do find this Fall event a bit long - i'll finish it, but rapidly growing weary of the third leg. It's too much, IMHO

DeletedUser110179

i do find this Fall event a bit long - i'll finish it, but rapidly growing weary of the third leg. It's too much, IMHO
I guess people are used to short events
(although many people finished all three legs in under a week) ... we haven't had a month-long event .

I wrote on Facebook that apple trees should spawn on the islands ... maybe they're barren.

Apple_Tree.png

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
I have finished Event and upgraded Cider Mill to Bountiful one, but today got another Cider mill upgrade which I couldn't use. Is there any possibility to get something for it or to use it on friend's cider mill or it would stay in my inventory forever?

DeletedUser96901

I have finished Event and upgraded Cider Mill to Bountiful one, but today got another Cider mill upgrade which I couldn't use. Is there any possibility to get something for it or to use it on friend's cider mill or it would stay in my inventory forever?
you can win another Cider Mill and use it there

DeletedUser110179

I have finished Event and upgraded Cider Mill to Bountiful one, but today got another Cider mill upgrade which I couldn't use.
Cider Mills are available as Daily Specials on Sunday 17 and Monday 25th Sep .

Cider_Mill.png
Get yours !

DeletedUser111351

I have enough buildings in my inventory which I cannot place in the city due to the lack of space, not mentioning GBs, and I should buy another Cider Mill just to use one upgrade?!
That is up to you. You asked what you could do with the upgrade, other than leave it sit in your inventory or throw it away, and they gave you an answer. Those are your 3 choices. Choose wisely.

DeletedUser110195

I have enough buildings in my inventory which I cannot place in the city due to the lack of space, not mentioning GBs, and I should buy another Cider Mill just to use one upgrade?!
You don't need to buy one, just finish all 3 questlines and you get a second mill as a reward.

Also at some point you are going to add more space to your city so not having room for it is kinda not a problem.

DeletedUser110179

Hmmm ... since it's a matter space ... you could give one Terrace Farm the boot and replace it with 2 Bountiful Cider Mills (same space but 6 fp/d vs 5).

Bountiful Cider Mill small.png
Improving the quality of your city !!

DeletedUser111077

I'm with you on this one. It is too long. Quite boring actually and coming so soon after the summer event is a real pain when it comes to researching and scouting. I also find the alternative of donating goods to the treasury is not quite fair. I have built the Arc and Obs GB's to support my guild - but those donations are not taken into account for the quests.

DeletedUser110179

I'm with you on this one. It is too long. Quite boring actually and coming so soon after the summer event is a real pain when it comes to researching and scouting. I also find the alternative of donating goods to the treasury is not quite fair. I have built the Arc and Obs GB's to support my guild - but those donations are not taken into account for the quests.
Finished all 3 questlines in a few days but I've enjoyed collecting daily apple trees. The daily specials haven't been as interactive as the Summer event (Indian Palace) but other players can't snipe or effect your bidding actions either ... certainly, more leisurely.

2016_Fall_Event.png

DeletedUser110797

I have been doing the questlines in 3 worlds. I've completed one and will complete the other 2 in the next couple of days and, of course, I do them because I enjoy the challange but to do 50 quests for a special building which gives just 5 good in 24 hours for a 'Bountiful' is a miserable return for a lot of effort. I'll probably just leave my cider mills and upgrades in my inventories.
On another note, I feel sorry for those poor horses working the 'Fruitful' cider mill.

DeletedUser110179

Yah, the horses have got it rough ... hence the waterwheel for Bountiful Cider Mills .
While the quests only give basic Cider Mills ... the upgrades turn lead into gold.

Bountiful Cider Mill Medium.png