• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall 2017

DeletedUser96901

The bigger question is, did it fail because it wasn't a 5-min production or because pure goods buildings aren't considered production buildings?
because they were goods buildings ;)

if it would ask for 4 hour productions they still wouldn't count

DeletedUser110195

To which I again say, why not just say 'do 20, 5 minute productions' and not leave people thinking they can add goods buildings for that one, near the end quest.

DeletedUser111589

I still don't know why even consider good buildings' 4 hour production as short. I'd rather make 40 5 minute productions in just one supply building.

DeletedUser111351

I don't think that task was limited to the 5-min productions. Some other buildings count. I think things like Tribal Square, and maybe even SoK count with their 24 hour cycle.

I agree it is left unclear do to the wording. A lack of letting people know building classifications compounds it. I've had that issue with other quests before. Build so many of X type of building. If I'm building from the build menu it is easy enough. If I want to build from my inventory it is not. A good number of buildings I have no idea of their classification.

DeletedUser110797

How on earth would someone gather 3500+ apples in this event. I play 3 worlds and my best accumulation was just over 2000 apples. I must have been doing something wrong!

DeletedUser111589

Depends on number of friends you have and number of guildmates. Player with 150 friends will be at advantage over player with 80 friends.

DeletedUser110797

The reason I asked is because in my main world I have 140 friends, 43 guildmates and about 25 neighbours whose armies I can't beat. To be able to gather another 1500 apples seemed impossible.

DeletedUser111589

If you fought neighbours whom you can beat, that's a loss of potential apples as well.

DeletedUser110179

How on earth would someone gather 3500+ apples in this event. I play 3 worlds and my best accumulation was just over 2000 apples.
I must have been doing something wrong!
How many Grand Prize did you win and what was your total at the end of the event (I missed out on winning the last ).

Fall Event - End 2.jpg

DeletedUser111351

I have no idea how many would encompass the "last". I got 2 and wasn't close to a third.

@patrucio As for how could someone, well aside from friend and guild swapping to get lots of extra aid possibilities, there are also apple rewards from buying diamonds and things like that.

DeletedUser110179

3 Grand prizes would suggest 3,700 .
2 Grand prizes would suggest that you got 1,000 + 1,200 + remnants = 2,200 + (excessively little, even if you didn't use any ) .

Grand Prizes.png

DeletedUser111351

I suppose it's possible I got 3. The event ran long enough that I can't really say with certainty. And there was other sources, so it isn't like saying how many total upgrades I got proves a specific number from grand prizes. I got 4 total, and 1 was certainly directly from the quest line. So 2 or 3 are the only possibilities.

DeletedUser96901

How on earth would someone gather 3500+ apples in this event. I play 3 worlds and my best accumulation was just over 2000 apples. I must have been doing something wrong!
have 140 active friends
a guild with 80 people
and a neighborhood

aid them every day and many of them aid back

2000 is a terrible result for 3 weeks considering 1500 apples are already given from quests
that are 25 apples a day from aiding and collecting trees

maybe playing one world to the maximum is better than play 3 average worlds

DeletedUser107049

my best was pretty much the same as you....just over 2K and I play on 6 worlds

DeletedUser111351

3 Grand prizes would suggest 3,700 .
2 Grand prizes would suggest that you got 1,000 + 1,200 + remnants = 2,200 + (excessively little, even if you didn't use any ) .

View attachment 13382
Well, we'll say I had 500-600 of surplus, so I'll split the difference at 550. That means I either gathered 2750 or 4250.

2750 -1500 (from event) divided by the 21 event days turns into roughly 60 apples per day.
4250 -1500 means I would have needed to collect about 131 apples per day. There's absolutely no chance I ever earned 130+ apples in a day.

So yeah, I'm certain I got two cider jars filled.

DeletedUser110179

So yeah, I'm certain I got two cider jars filled.
Two is never enough ... filled four, with a need for more ♫
It must be the all that vitamin C ... lets you see more clearly now (certainly helped my C++) .

It was raining ... I think the trees were sprouting 10 or 20 ... (server glitch, no doubt) .

Applejuice Jar 300px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: