• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fair trading guilds

• Thread starter DeletedUser110295
  • Start date

DeletedUser110295

Hi all,

I know most guilds tend to stick to a simple trading policy of 1:1 for same age goods & 1:2 for consecutive ages. Can anyone direct me to some guilds who adhere to the trading rates on foe.kwister.com/trades ?

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser110295

or are there really no guilds out there who use them? seems that way by the looks of it....

DeletedUser110541

Hi Stockbroker18; Trading cooperative (Dinegu) have challenged a number of their players over a pure 2:1 or 1:2 across multiple ages - i know because my wife Debbie 1958 got chattered once when trying to go from BA to EMA without going through IA. So there are some guilds out there who practice what they say.