• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Fair trade filter in Market

• Thread starter DeletedUser110327
  • Start date

DeletedUser110327

How about a fair trades filter in the market so you can tick a box and filter out all the rip off trades? I'm getting extremely tired of having to check every single trade when I need something.

Yes, I know Agent, my ideas are always rubbish, but hey, it gives you something to do reading them. Imagine if there were no rubbish ideas for you to respond to. How awful would your life be?

DeletedUser112892

How about a fair trades filter in the market so you can tick a box and filter out all the rip off trades? I'm getting extremely tired of having to check every single trade when I need something.

Yes, I know Agent, my ideas are always rubbish, but hey, it gives you something to do reading them. Imagine if there were no rubbish ideas for you to respond to. How awful would your life be?
Good idea. Don't know if it was suggested already, but there are really lot of annoying trade offers in my neighborhood and friends list.

Agent327

Overlord

I am glad you have the right insight on your ideas. There is a fair trade filter on the app, not on the PC. Inno's idea of fair trade is 2:1 on trading up and 1:2 on trading down. Problem is they don't count ages in between, so fair to them means 2 bronze goods for 1 OF good, so that filter would be a great addition.

Any more ideas?

DeletedUser112892

I am glad you have the right insight on your ideas. There is a fair trade filter on the app, not on the PC. Inno's idea of fair trade is 2:1 on trading up and 1:2 on trading down. Problem is they don't count ages in between, so fair to them means 2 bronze goods for 1 OF good, so that filter would be a great addition.

Any more ideas?
There isn't fair trade filter on phone, only filters for offers in guild market and offers you can accept. At least that is what I see on mobile app.

Agent327

Overlord
Go to the market. Place an offer. Top left there is a box to select fair trade.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
That's for placing an offer, I don't ever recall it being there for looking for offer. Desktop has the same thing for offers just its automatic if you place one good and amount first before touching the other column

In any case: +1 to the idea

DeletedUser112892

Go to the market. Place an offer. Top left there is a box to select fair trade.
Yeah, you have fair trade filter in app when you are creating offer.
But OP didn't think about that fair trade filter :)
However, if that fair trade filter was added to PC, I think it would drastically reduce amount of unfair trades. Oh wait, forgot that Inno considers every single 2:1 uptrade and 1:2 downtrade offer as fair :P

DeletedUser110327

I'm not against unfair trades for buying goods, helping guild mates, being generous, being desperate etc, but there are too many delinquent criminals practicing for real life here, and when there are 20 pages of 25 bronse age asking for 50 LMA and the like, it renders the market useless for everyone else.

DeletedUser112892

I'm not against unfair trades for buying goods, helping guild mates, being generous, being desperate etc, but there are too many delinquent criminals practicing for real life here, and when there are 20 pages of 25 bronse age asking for 50 LMA and the like, it renders the market useless for everyone else.
There is guild market for unfair trades with guildmates. But, e.g. in my world, there are really tons of players whogive e.g. 1IA good for 2 HMA or LMA goods and it just keeps being frustrating.

Agent327

Overlord

According to Inno those are fair trades, so they would not be filtered.

DeletedUser113755

Remember players post guild trades that are unfair but which they don't limit the view to just their guild. You may find some of the unreasonable trades are not primarily for the whole neighbourhood market.

DeletedUser112892

Remember players post guild trades that are unfair but which they don't limit the view to just their guild. You may find some of the unreasonable trades are not primarily for the whole neighbourhood market.
Unfair trades ARE only for guild market, as guildmates will, in 99% cases, be only ones who will accept them.
My average day in Langendorn:
dbktc4.png

Almost 60% of goods trades up to LMA are unfair trades with 2 or more ages gap.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
They should includ that kind of filter ... i only consider fair one age up or one age down from what i offer and so dose my guild ... it would be grate if inno see that as well as it is not the same to make 1 bronz age good and 1 LMA good ... so +1 from me as i would really like to filter out all trades that ask silk and are giving iron or even worse stone lol ...

Last edited:

Dead-Eye

General
Unfair trades ARE only for guild market, as guildmates will, in 99% cases, be only ones who will accept them.

Not true, at least in my case. I trade 1 for 1 going up. 2 for 1 if going up 2 or more ages and I have takers from friends, guildies and hoodies all the time. I put up at least 50 pages worth of trades a week. Sometimes more. I got all myhighm age GBs this way.

DeletedUser112892

Not true, at least in my case. I trade 1 for 1 going up. 2 for 1 if going up 2 or more ages and I have takers from friends, guildies and hoodies all the time. I put up at least 50 pages worth of trades a week. Sometimes more. I got all myhighm age GBs this way.
Ohh, sry, I forgot about trading with friends when you buy higher age goods :)