• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fair FP cost for Kraken goods

Cuthwolf

Captain
I have been showered with requests for goods to build the Kraken. It is a long time since I did goods for FP deals: back then the consensus of the wise owls on this forum advised that 350 FP for a set of Alcatraz was a fair rate. I would appreciate your views on what would be a fair rate for a full set of Kraken goods.

DeletedUser108047

A while ago I worked out based on the Inno set exhange rates (using diamonds as the carry currency) for goods (tech tree), coins (fp purchase), fp etc that a ration of 1fp to 5 goods per era was in the ball park. Don't ask me the logic as it is long forgotten and I'm not sure it was ever right :)

You need about 2400 OF goods so that would mean around 450-500fp?

On old worlds with lots of OF players swimming in goods waiting for the next era release the rate should be cheaper as they will have lots of goods doing nothing.

On new worlds where there are few OF players the rate is possibly higher as goods are in demand. This doesn't necessarily mean the number of fps should increase but that the carry goods to complete the trade should be better than BA/IA/EMA On N I've seen the junk goods traded being specified as FE... and the rate being reduced as FE goods are useful for OF players wanting to fight in FE...