• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

'Faintheart'

• Thread starter DeletedUser99206
  • Start date

DeletedUser99206

I'm stuck on the quest 'Faintheart' plz can someone help?

DeletedUser9168

What does it say? ( I don't make a note of the titles,sorry)

DeletedUser99221

Yes, I'm stuck on this too.
The dialogue in the quest box is this:

A New House for the Dead.

Faintheart!

Room is scarce for all the dead, so let me see your house of dread. Once I'm finished with that scary place, I promise: There will be enough space.

Required: Sell or sorrow.

Reward: Building
1 Old Graveyard

Am I supposed to sell my graveyard in order to get a better one?
I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to sell it and lose the updated version because I don't have the original. :confused:

DeletedUser16026

Yes, you need to sell your 3x3 'Graveyard' and you'll receive a 3x4 'Old Graveyard' that provides a better happiness boost.

DeletedUser99221

Damn, it's just been polished too, lol.
Thanks for the help, mate.

DeletedUser

OR you can sell 3 things from your CURRENT era but that wont get the new bigger graveyard but it will give you another 3x3 one though , kim.

DeletedUser96901

OR you can sell 3 things from your CURRENT era but that wont get the new bigger graveyard but it will give you another 3x3 one though , kim.
NO :rolleyes:

you don't have a choice:
the game decides what you must do

if you have a graveyard you must sell it if you want to finish that quest
the alternative is for the people without graveyard not for the people who don't want to sell the one they have

DeletedUser7719

I believe that Test Ament is correct that there isn't a choice (unless you only have a graveyard in your inventory before you get the quest)

DeletedUser16026

You can sell your graveyard(s) before you've completed quest #15, so when you do that #16 will be for a new graveyard, not the 'Old Graveyard'. But once you get to quest #16, whichever quest version you get based on whether or not you have a graveyard, is final. You can't switch, even if that means you forgot to get the graveyard from your inventory to the city and now can't get the 'Old Graveyard'.

DeletedUser9168

it's very confusing that what they are calling the 'old graveyard' is actually the new 3x4 grave yard which replace the previous 3x3 graveyard

DeletedUser

Ahh okay I see, perhaps if you have a graveyard that doesn't apply, for for those who DONT have one, you can sell 3 things from your current era, and then you will get the 3x3 graveyard, apologies, kim :-)

DeletedUser6065

it's very confusing that what they are calling the 'old graveyard' is actually the new 3x4 grave yard which replace the previous 3x3 graveyard
Nope. Look at the quest again. It states ' . . . the Old Graveyard . . ' Note the capital 'O'. It is a proper name of sorts, and really has nothing to do with the age, or how long you have had your 'old Graveyard (note lower case 'o'). Like 'the Old Grey Mare' or the 'Old Sod' . . . . . mk

DeletedUser7719

Lol, each time I say it, people get confused (and I capitalize the O's as well) :p

DeletedUser

• Last year we had a "Graveyard".
  • This year we have an "Old Graveyard".
  • Next year will we have an "Ancient Graveyard"? (Maybe it'll be a 4x4 building or possibly a 3x5 building)

DeletedUser7719

And it'll give more happiness (per square) than a diamond building ;)