• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

'Failed to load shared/gui/quests/quests'

DeletedUser

• Fel Drangyr:
  • Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 (64-bit):
  • For about the past 12 hours, Loading stops around 70% displaying 'Failed to load shared/gui/quests/quests':

DeletedUser14394

I'm also using the Chrome browser which also matches with the version number. It's working for me.

Try deleting your cache and cookies and then load the game again.

Note: Ctrl + Shift + Del will take you to Clear Browser data option, but make sure you unchecked options like Saved passwords if you need it in the future.

DeletedUser97349

I'm also using the Chrome browser which also matches with the version number. It's working for me.

Try deleting your cache and cookies and then load the game again.

Note: Ctrl + Shift + Del will take you to Clear Browser data option, but make sure you unchecked options like Saved passwords if you need it in the future.

Has anyone had this occur after trying the above?

tjq76

Private
I can't load any world on the UK server in any web browser. It got really slow tonight and now its stopped completely. If I click on a world all I get is the black screen with InnoGames and a spiralling circle as if it were loading and below that I get "Critical Error: Failed To Load Main".

I can however load FoE on a Norwegian world or a Russian world so its not my computer I would guess.

PS I did the whole delete Browser Cache and Flash Player Cache and no improvement if anything it got worse. I was getting the 34% before I did that. Don't even get a percentage bar now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97349

I can't load any world on the UK server in any web browser. It got really slow tonight and now its stopped completely. If I click on a world all I get is the black screen with InnoGames and a spiralling circle as if it were loading and below that I get "Critical Error: Failed To Load Main".

I can however load FoE on a Norwegian world or a Russian world so its not my computer I would guess.

PS I did the whole delete Browser Cache and Flash Player Cache and no improvement if anything it got worse. I was getting the 34% before I did that. Don't even get a percentage bar now.

Did you try logging in on a different browser, and was there any difference? Are you still having issues accessing the game today?

DeletedUser4879

Seems to me Inno's got a lot of loading problems with their games of late!
I play en, us. beta and de and loading is very slow on all of them!
I also play the closed beta Elvenar! To load this game the history has to be
cleaned before loading and than it's superslow! Have the feeling they're using
a cheap server!! Maybe not enough money being made because of the exchange rate
of late! Hope it's only a fading issue after all it's not very pleasing to their customers!!!

DeletedUser97349

With no further info, I will move this to archive, as it does not appear to be a wide spread issue. If anyone encounters this, please reply back or submit us a ticket at support for further investigation.

SAJames

Private
I get the same message on the loading bar around 43-47% loaded. I play in Opera Browser. It doesn't even come to the loading screen in either Chrome or Firefox.

Agent327

Overlord
I get the same message on the loading bar around 43-47% loaded. I play in Opera Browser. It doesn't even come to the loading screen in either Chrome or Firefox.

You are replying to a 5 year old thread in the archive. What makes you think that will help solve your problem?