• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FACEBOOK

DeletedUser116514

U noticed how face book does not engage the user into conversation, but it does direct you to seems less or non+positive comments.

There all bad peoples on face book , addressing crimes such as photos and selfies, + MUCH MUCH more if you wait awhile for comments

DeletedUser116514

FACEBOOK reminds me of only one thing?

SCHOOL YARD BULLYING AND NOTHING ELSE!!

Powe

Brigadier-General
Why did you come here? You could've come on reddit, twitter, steam, but instead you have to come here.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
No one is interested in my thread (and rightfully so) I'll post a related intersectional reply here.
(By the way, DO ignore my thread because it's very dark. Zeratul is a "Dark" Templar).

On any and all kinds of social media as a general principle you should engage in public conversations and stay away from private dialogues. As it is, public means out in the open, where there is sunlight. Private means behind doors, in the dark, no one else (no witness). Therefore in my opinion when you partake in a public talk the Light, the Power of Heaven Watches Over You... On the contrary, in private encounters, the devil will be listening therefore talk publically and do not talk privately -- not with stranger on the Internet whom you don't really know -- unless you have devil-subduing capabilities (or devices).

I do not use facebook. But I feel this principle would apply to facebook.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
If you don't use it, then why do you think you know how to dictate everything we should do on it? As far as you know, there are no private messages on Facebook.

That's why I said "I feel" which makes it an even weaker statement or allegation than saying "I think".

Feelings are even more volatile and unreliable than thoughts.

I derive or infer from the fact that all are social media and should be the same in some aspects.

But I know an equivalent version of facebook elsewhere (I think of it as the facebook's evil twin) where all messages are of private nature. What exactly is that equivalent I shall never say.

Powe

Brigadier-General
That's why I said "I feel" which makes it an even weaker statement or allegation than saying "I think".

Feelings are even more volatile and unreliable than thoughts.

I derive or infer from the fact that all are social media and should be the same in some aspects.

But I know an equivalent version of facebook elsewhere (I think of it as the facebook's evil twin) where all messages are of private nature. What exactly is that equivalent I shall never say.
Some social media I know has no private messages.