• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contact Support: Facebook Game Reset

SquiddyKatx

Private
I logged in via my Google account, and it was synced, but now when I login on Facebook only, and select my world, which is Rugnir, it started all over again. On my mobile, it isn't reset.

Update: I just realised that even though it says SquiddyKat on the top-right (PC), when I go to my profile, I see that my username is different. It's 'Amitis The Brash 1110'

Update: I just removed the game/app from my Facebook, and tried again, this time there was no login button, it said continue at Kat, which was my only option.
I did that, it is still the same username as posted above. When I select Facebook in the game on my mobile, it is reset there too. It's not synced to my Google account like it was before. Facebook and my Google account used to be synced together until sometime earlier today.

Update: I figured out how to get the alternative login screen; I have to go to Facebook.com/ForgeOfEmpires, then click 'Play Game', from there I can log into my Google account. It actually, go to this website now, instead of Facebook.

Faceook must've updated their website, so it is broke, at least I can play it on PC.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
That’s not a bug. You’ll need to link to email if you want to carry over your facebook account between mobile and desktop

SquiddyKatx

Private
I was playing on my SquiddyKat account on Facebook, as I have mentioned, then it reset and gave me a random username without choice.
After awhile, I clicked the 'Play Game' button on the Facebook page, and it took me to this website instead of playing via Facebook, which is good. As long as I can play via PC, that is good. ^_^

Last edited:
I can’t acces my game through Facebook, says I have cancelled acces, comes up with “ something went wrong “
Tried to log in with Apple ,it lets me in but “Worlds you’ve played before “ is blank, help ! I’ve been locked out for 3 days !,