• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Extra Turn boost?

Iran the Red

Private
The extra turn boost that is so useful in GE. I have discovered that it does not work for GBG or for quest line negotiations. Is this an overlooked aspect in the game design or just one of the aspects of the game we have to accept no matter how annoying?

DeletedUser96901

did you overlook that you need up to 10 things in GE ?
so if you really expect a 4th turn in GBG you should also expect more things to offer

because it is simple math
in GE with 4 turns at the end of level 4 you still have a lower chance to be successful than with 3 turns in GBG :rolleyes:

so can you please answer me:
do you want 3 turns with 4-6 different goods
or 4 turns with 8-10 different goods to offer

and even with both at the same winning chance at the end you would always chose the 3 turns because
a) it costs less goods in total
b) it needs less time to negotiate

or just one of the aspects of the game we have to accept no matter how annoying?
and we don't need to accept it

we can simply fight :lol:

Iran the Red

Private
Thank you for your responce. Put that way it make sense.
Except for the last line. " we can just fight" my time in the
Game has my attack bonuses below 50%, my fighting ability
Is quite limited in GBg. Negotiations are my best course to
success.
Just another day as a mudd slugg.