• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Extra options Buy Forge Points

DeletedUser118290

When jou are playing as long as some of us do, its getting a litting irritation of alle the mouseclicks per session of play
special when you make a lot of coins in you city like me.

So in the image is my wish, idea or houw do you want to call it..

Teh option to click 10 fp in one CLICK instead of 10.
I even made the image to explain.

ORIGINAL IMAGE

oldone.jpg

IMPROVED IMAGE *As my wish explains)

* Note it would be nice if there was a way to get the price the fp would go down sometimes (ingame) or as a gift.

bettter.jpg

Agent327

Overlord
Agree as you can see in the image i already did (extra zero in the price)

That just made it cost way less than you actually would have to pay.

Just putting in a 0 does not make sense at all.

:D

I'm getting old! Eyesight is going.

I will trust your numbers, mainly because I can't be bothered to work it out but would be different for every purchase anyway :)

Nothing wrong with your eyes. Trusting his numbers is the problem, so maybe something going in your brain? :P

That just made it cost way less than you actually would have to pay.

Just putting in a 0 does not make sense at all.

Nothing wrong with your eyes. Trusting his numbers is the problem, so maybe something going in your brain? :P
What's wrong with a bit of dementia?

It can't be hard to program something that calculates the next 10fp and adds the costs together

DeletedUser118290

Nope i told them on the suggestion day and made the effort to create the image, but it seems they just want us to pay and dont really listen to the forum suggestions.. shame.

Nope i told them on the suggestion day and made the effort to create the image, but it seems they just want us to pay and dont really listen to the forum suggestions.. shame.

they would sooner mess with this crap gbg than making rest of game better i think

Emberguard

Legend
The purpose of the format is to make sure the message is clearly communicated and thought through. You've cared enough to come up with the idea, your co-operation in formatting would be appreciated.

The clearer and more concise the feedback the better it'll be for communicating that to the devs. The more time spent on trying to decode what was meant the less time can be spent on support and game development. It helps you out as much as it helps us.

I'll make it a bit easier for you so you don't have to read the entire thread on formatting. Here's the format, let me know when you've done that and I'll put a poll up:
Proposal:

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

DeletedUser96901

To reply, i dont understand, so i the PAYING CLIENT needs to spend time to make it so, that you the PAYMENT RECEIVER... lets stop. there..
if you pay then you already have the 10 FP button ;)

Agent327

Overlord
To reply, i dont understand, so i the PAYING CLIENT needs to spend time to make it so, that you the PAYMENT RECEIVER... lets stop. there..

As a PAYING CLIENT you do not even understand what you are proposing, cause you got the numbers wrong. Do you actually know what you pay?

What is not lol?

this is a quite simple idea it does not need loads of red tape,or diagrams ect just ask if an extra button is possible on the buying fp with coins panel,the devs are only ones that know lol,,,,,,,my mouse is complaining as he's got same to do next week lol