• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Extra Guy

DeletedUser

World:
Cirgard
Browser and Version:
Google chrome version 24.0.1312.52 m, internet explorer 10 version 10.0.9200.16466
Overview of the bug:
In my solider barracks I have four soldiers but in my army management area i have five and i only have one solider barracks, I also haven't bought the fifth slot in the barracks. This fifth soldier doesn't appear in my barracks. It is not just a graphical glitch as I believed it might have been but their is a fifth soldier as he did appear in a battle against an NPC. Further more I lost two of my soldiers in this fight which I thought might resolve the problem but it did not as i was able to train the soldiers again.
How often this occurs:
The soldier hasn't disappeared for a week but it has only been the one guy.
Urgency:
game-changing due to it allowing me to cheat and have an extra man i should't have
Preventative Actions:
Got some Soldiers killed to see if that fixed the problem it didn't, waited a week just in case it disappers, going to see tonight 23/1/13 if i get rid of the building if the same problem will happen when i rebuild it.
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes i have searched and it was not reported
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
Yes
Forge of empires image 1.jpg
Forge of empires image 2.jpg
Forge of empires image 3.jpg

DeletedUser276

You actually earned him in a quest :) earned soldiers dont have a place in barracks but wander the town aimlessly awaiting battles that will take them out.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks. Strange when i got him I didn't finish a quest and was in the middle of finishing one, is their a way i can check the quest i have completed. :)

DeletedUser276

you can ask ingame by right clicking and doing the support option. The staff there can check as it connects them directly to your account info. Might take them some time though.... its a ton of info to sift through to find out which one.