• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Extra Diamond Concept

• Thread starter DeletedUser7023
  • Start date

DeletedUser7023

Hi guys,

Proposal:
Players receive 10 free Diamonds on a daily basis.

Reason:
While I'm relatively new to this game I have, naturally, played some others. Most use a system whereby all users, if they click on a sponsor link, immediately receive a small number of "novelty" items, be it free land, diamonds or other reward.

These are far too small in number to bring about any immediate change/impact on the player's game, but over time, if managed correctly, they will obviously accumulate.

Details:
For example - on here such a "reward" could be 10 free diamonds a day; but the user has to click on a link to get them. This could be a link to another InnoGame. I believe it would keep more players interested in working towards a long term reward/strategy, and keeps them coming back for "more" as it were rather than give up and never return again, while at the same time promoting other InnoGames.

Balance:
Small rewards = no immediate or vast impact on game balance.

Abuse Prevention:
Can only click once per day to claim reward.

Myself I'm happy to complete the quests and get diamonds that way as well as take part in the surveys, but not all users are as patient - which is fine, we're all different after all!

But it's just an idea :p

Regards,

GUNFLASH22

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey GUNFLASH22, Welcome to the Forums. :)

First of all, I will have to redirect you to this MUST READ thread in the Ideas section about posting ideas: Please read before posting
Blacksmith said:
Make It Easy

Dont put up ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

Strategy such as
-Easier access to diamonds (diamonds are the lifeblood of the game. We need them bought to pay for servers and everything else. If we gave out easier diamonds then no one would buy them)

This is against the idea posting rules.

Also, there are already several quests that give you 25+ Diamonds. Just keep an eye out for em. ;)

- L

DeletedUser7023

Ahhhhh no probs, will have a read and thanks for the reply :)

DeletedUser10152

Proposal
Diamond provide buildings

posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that ?
Nope

Reason
For player none of diamond.

Details
Diamond mine 3x3
generate a diamond each day
(cost:1000 population,and lots of resources)

Diamond market 4x3

Can buy or auction diamond with resources
(ex:3000gold for a diamond)

DeletedUser

I very much doubt this idea will ever go anywhere..
As you can read in the sticky post of the Idea section "please read before posting", it says not to create ideas that give diamonds or make acquisition of them easier..

- L

DeletedUser10152

My proposal is really hard to produce a diamond
It doesn't mean as "easier access to diamonds"
a diamond will consume lots of populations and resources (ex:300silk and 500 iron + @)
thank you for advice

DeletedUser

But dude... why would someone even bother producing them? You need 500 Diamonds for a Windmill for example, so you would need to wait almost 2 years to produce that amount of Diamonds. Even if you just want 50 Diamonds for a new unit slot, it would take you 2 months to make them. It's just pointless...

DeletedUser10152

expect 1~3 of diamond mine at late game. 300 silk is overrated . it just a example

DeletedUser4800

-1. First of all diamonds are to be purchased, not harvested. They are so that the developers make money so they can be able to continue working on the game.

I'd much rather have people suggest quests give more diamonds, instead of the miserable 25 they give on average. I mean I'd like to see quests give a more reasonable diamond reward like say 50 or 100 diamonds depending on which quest, but your idea specifically is too weird.

I mean even if it were to be implemented you'd need 50 days just to get 50 diamonds, it would be useless to have it.

DeletedUser109385

I know there already is a wishing well that gives diamonds but the problem with it is that the chances of getting diamonds is pretty unlikely, 23% out of 100 I would say so I thought a building that produces Diamonds only can be added, this building produces a maximum number of 35 diamonds in exchange for a heavy price of goods of the age you are in, I know this might be bad for Inno's business as players would just get this building and produce diamonds for free without having to buy them but the reason I thought of this idea is that whenever I need just a small amount of diamonds I always have to wait a long time for me to get some diamonds so....just wandering if Inno would add this building.

DeletedUser96901

play on the beta server :lol:

it is called Chateau Frontenac:
increases diamonds every time a quest produces them

ok some will say: that is not producing
but for me it is: because of that building I have much more diamonds :blush:

DeletedUser7719

play on the beta server :lol:
Yea, but you get those 500 diamonds only for your beta server world. Only useful if you want to start a city there and don't mind the bugs.

As Overtype has pointed out, easier access to diamonds is on the do not suggest list, so will mark accordingly.