• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: extra blueprints

DeletedUser

my suggestion for all the extra blueprints is to give x amount forge points to that gb if building has already been built,
5 forge points towards gb leveling would be good motivation to want more blueprints.

DeletedUser7719

There will be a use of blueprints in the future, until it comes out, I will hold my comments to ideas related to it. Btw, IMHO, blueprints are worth more than 5fp

DeletedUser15432

at the moment they are worth nothing

so 5 FP is already an improvement ;)

Well, 5 forge points per spare blue print would be nice, but it will not happen as Inno Games would class this as "Making the Game Easier", if they did, I would get several thousand forge points, which would either finish the tech tree on several worlds or complete most of my Great Buildings to level 10, but as it will not happen, this is just wishful thinking

DeletedUser

Yes, there has been an announcement in forum that there is a new use planned and how bps will become very valuable, we are all waiting eagerly to see what this will be :-) kim.

DeletedUser1081

Yes, there has been an announcement in forum that there is a new use planned and how bps will become very valuable, we are all waiting eagerly to see what this will be :-) kim.

LoL! A lot of us have been "waiting eagerly" for that "new use" since Great Buildings were introduced last April or whenever it was. We are downright numb from all our eager waiting. :cool:

DeletedUser

Also i think if there is going to be some use for the extra ones, i would like to know how many prints i have totally got for example in my Lighthouse, 5 on each? more?.. well you all get my point.
o_O
HaPpy Gaming!

DeletedUser5180

Also i think if there is going to be some use for the extra ones, i would like to know how many prints i have totally got for example in my Lighthouse, 5 on each? more?.. well you all get my point.
o_O
HaPpy Gaming!

Unless you have been keeping a manual record there is no way of knowing :(

DeletedUser1081

There would be a way if the devs would allow us to look at them.
There's no reason to keep them hidden that way.