• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Exporting to 'Other' Worlds

I think that most people will have tried every new world as it was introduced.
Many, like me, will have abandoned them and concentrated on one world.
Why not, as a 'one-off' function, allow people to 'export' goods and money from a world to another?
Obviously there would need to be safeguards.
1. The 'export' can only be to the same email account
2. When a player exports, they are permanently barred from any future activity in the world they exported from.
3. There can only be one 'export' per world.
4. All 'exports' must be to the same world.
I believe this will avoid any cheating.

Any thoughts?????

DeletedUser13805

i dont see the need to be honest with you ? also why open a door that would end up getting exploited as it surely would by the cheats in the game ?

DeletedUser3157

There would be people running farms towns on all 7 worlds they could burn for "exporting" when needed. It would be abused so bad, it wouldn't even be funny. Never gonna happen, sorry to say.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I'll have to agree with what's already been said. The first thing that I thought of if this idea would be implemented is that I would create an account on each world, boost every GB in sight, stack up 100's of fp-packages and 1000's of medals, and then transfer them to my main account. Sorry :(

I have thought about all the problems mentioned, but surely the programmers are clever enough to put safeguards in place?
The obvious one would be a time limit on having played the other worlds.
Also a total block on any future play in a world exported from.

DeletedUser13805

they have put safeguards in place !! they dont allow it

DeletedUser

i sure hope i can inherit all the money from my past lives, if there's really the thing called reincarnation... then i wouldn't have to work at all in this life. too bad for my next life though... :rolleyes: