• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

experienced German player is looking for an active and adult guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser8364
  • Start date

DeletedUser8364

Hello,

I was beginning the day before yesterday on this english server. I´ve got a lot of experience on German servers, but now here just 1900 points and grow fast :)
Please invite to a guild with adult players, because I´m an old woman (44)
It would be nice, if you would have patience with my English, thats not good ^^

greetings

ups, I forgot, my player-name is: Nichtraucher-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

I suspect compared to many players your a rather young woman!

You need to state which world your on and perhaps review those players around you and find a guild with 4 or 5 players in the same group your in. you tend to find better motivation/polish is given in this case. Hence searching and writing to those guilds will hold better fruit for you. Adults V's kids you can only work out by reviewing the reply and when your in the forum.

have fun - Mark

Edit: I must look at where the post was actually posted and not just look at new posts! thanks FL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8364

oh i thougt this thread would just go to the right world, I´m playing on world 5 East-Nagach! The forum in Germany is structured differently.
an no no no, I´dont want to have neighbors in my guild, I need them for other things :P

DeletedUser4089

Yes, you've posted in the East-Nagach recruitment forums so it would have been clear already which world you're on, I think HRC wasn't paying full attention.

And I agree, there are much more productive things for neighbours than being guild-mates ;)

DeletedUser653

oh i thougt this thread would just go to the right world, I´m playing on world 5 East-Nagach! The forum in Germany is structured differently.
an no no no, I´dont want to have neighbors in my guild, I need them for other things :P

You are right I am wrong, I picked mail from list of new mails and forgot to just look at where it had been posted!

Best line I have seen in a request for guild membership in a long while, someone spotting this should send you an invite based on that one line alone!!