• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expansions

• Thread starter DeletedUser110545
  • Start date

DeletedUser110545

When expanding the empire the expansions should be bigger because when we expand we want to have 3 new buildings instead of being able just to add 1.

DeletedUser

Part of the challenge of the game is using your limited space wisely. If you need space for more buildings, earn more expansions.

DeletedUser96901

actually WE want to build 8 buildings on one expansion and not only 3 :lol:

so we give a +1

Vesiger

Monarch
When expanding the empire the expansions should be bigger because when we expand we want to have 3 new buildings instead of being able just to add 1.
Wait until you get to later levels and can't fit even one building on a single new expansion!

DeletedUser110295

part of the strategy, makes far too simple if space is not a limited resource

DeletedUser103052

Forum guidelines say not to suggest any ideas which make the game easier.

DeletedUser108842

Isn't it silly how I am in TE with the respective continent map explored and I have less than half of the the total city space explored? (fostaa@East Nagach).

DeletedUser110433

Isn't it silly how I am in TE with the respective continent map explored and I have less than half of the the total city space explored?
It is silly you asked, FoE team added a lot of extra expansions, for future. Not even cream of AF have all expansions unlocked, part of those are intended to be available as game gets new content (Like Oceanic Future)

DeletedUser110453

That's the whole purpose of this game is to teach gamers about managing space. You should try Elvenar this is a right git of a game in terms of space and the skills you learn here in FOE is what prepares you for the upcoming titles from InnoGames.

DeletedUser108842

It is silly you asked, FoE team added a lot of extra expansions, for future. Not even cream of AF have all expansions unlocked, part of those are intended to be available as game gets new content (Like Oceanic Future)
I see people having all the expansions explored in future era. Additional expansions can always be added by the development even if there are no other ages to progress through or there are 100 more. I always felt the lack of space to make my city not-so-overwhelmed with GBs.

DeletedUser11930

I have unlocked all possible expansions in Greifental including all victory and diamond ones yet there is scope for more expansions possible with no expansions available so the comments teaching about space management is irrelevant imo as there are shown expansions available on the map and none to unlock. Is this one of the reasons that the game is becoming so laggy and unstable.
I see no point in having my city map showing available space to expand to if i cannot get an expansion to place where there is availability to place one

DeletedUser110433

DeletedUser108842

Dude, I don't know if you get me. I am not discussing if it's possible or impossible. I'm talking that it should be easier to have more space. For the sake of good looks, not for the sake of resource efficiency. LeL.

Numbers can be changed but good ideas should be taken in consideration faster, as I always say.

DeletedUser110433

I'm talking that it should be easier to have more space.
I have done GB hunting long before players GB list was made separate, and so i have visited many cities. I would not mind if YOU specifically would have more space, but look at all the poor minded players - road on both sides of 2x2 residence. I always find it a good challenge to max out every last square of space (if needed). By the way i encountered space problems ONLY by starting TE, since now goods production needs ME, that needs Colonial, and so on. So perhaps TE, FE and AF really need a bit of review on the space matter... but as to small players, sorry they just need to learn to play smarter.

DeletedUser108842

This game is not so dynamic - it's more of a farmville with additional features than a strategy game. That's why space should be easier but yea, who asks me.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel

Another issue with expansions is that they slow the game down. All my larger cities take considerably more time to load than my smaller ones. The last thing this game needs is more lag!