• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

expansions via campaign map

Curley Jue

Private
i am in EMA. 200 days left till arc80. on the campaign map i am in LMA. i would pay 1000 FP for each extension. hence It would make sense for me to buy goods and negotiate until ME.
what is the downside beside that i cannot do some dailies anymore (and will scream if I miss a Sakura).

core question: are there mandatory event quests to fight a province?

r21r

Major-General
i am in EMA. 200 days left till arc80. on the campaign map i am in LMA. i would pay 1000 FP for each extension. hence It would make sense for me to buy goods and negotiate until ME.
what is the downside beside that i cannot do some dailies anymore (and will scream if I miss a Sakura).

core question: are there mandatory event quests to fight a province?
Sometimes Event Quests ask you to take (fight/trade or just take) but most of them have 2 options..
As for the Sakura's if the Daily Challenge Asks you to fight a sector... you won't be able to !

My City is in Iron Age but my Map is on FE, other than the Daily Challenges, i have no other problems...
(ofc i have blocked my RQ's aswell, but that's because i scouted a sector in Indystrial so no worries till then

r21r

Major-General
talking about sakura's
1599062759496.png

no map related quest :P

Curley Jue

Private
Is there a source by coincident available That lists the total cost for negotiating a certain age on the continent map?

r21r

Major-General
Is there a source by coincident available That lists the total cost for negotiating a certain age on the continent map?
There is but it is separated for each sector... you need to do the math on your own..
the source is the wikifandom (dunno if it is allowed to be told here though)
i also searched but didn't found an all-included list so i got a few thousands of each good, and went yolo.. :P

Dead-Eye

General
It would make sense for me to buy goods and negotiate until ME.

I am halfway through Arctic on the map and have been since Industrial Age though I am in Modern now. I got there by stealing stuff from up and down my hood and 'unfair' trading upwards ever since LMA. I camped in both CA and Industrial.

The point is dont waste fps when you can get free stuff from other players who aint using g their stuff. It tales a bit of patients but ya gotta play the long game!