• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expansions in VF

DeletedUser109950

Just wondering how many medals are required to buy a land expansion in Virtual Future? I can't seem to see it in the building menu.

DeletedUser96901

medal expansions have no era

so if you can't see any expansions you already bought all (including the last one which was released with the Mars Age, but could be bought in any era)

but no problem
with the next era one more will come and cost 1 100 000 medals

DeletedUser109950

medal expansions have no era

so if you can't see any expansions you already bought all (including the last one which was released with the Mars Age, but could be bought in any era)

but no problem
with the next era one more will come and cost 1 100 000 medals
Thank you for this advice. I had not realised that the expansions carried across the eras and could eventually run out. What about the expansions reward in the research tasks?

Thank you for this advice. I had not realised that the expansions carried across the eras and could eventually run out. What about the expansions reward in the research tasks?
You get research and map expansions with every era, you can get the map ones if you're able to fight or negotiate provinces above your era