• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expansions beyond 30,000 medals

DeletedUser14919

When are the controllers of this game going to unlock a lot,and i mean a lot,of the unavailable expansions currently left in our cities?.....I am as advanced as you can be both in the tech tree and on the world map,i haven't had an expansion available for at least a month and after looking around my city i calculate that i've 59 expansions to use with NONE available....To me this makes me think that the controllers should have opened many many more expansions in previous ages,i expect they'll only open 2-3 when the next new age begins....This is way too few...Can't they see that the enjoyment of this game is beginning to wane thanks to the lack of building space available?.....To be this far advanced into the game and have 20 expansions un-available would be bad enough but to actually have 59 is very depressing and as i've already said is ruining my enjoyment of the game....Anyone else think the lack of expansions at this late stage in the game is utterly stupid and ruining the game?