• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expansion Pack (purchased from the Store)

Neylur

Private
Proposal: To be able to purchase an "Expansion Pack" from the Store.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I have reviewed other threads about Expansion and those do not seem to deal with the idea of selling in the Store.

Reason: To give players the option for increase their city size through Store Purchases.

Details: Selling in the Store an "Expansion Pack" - my initial idea is a 4 Pack of Expansion for 19,99$

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance: It would allow players who wish to spend money on their game play (& on their entertainment) to increase their City size. This can allow for both increased engagement from the Player and increased revenue to InnoGames. I don't think it would unbalance the game.

Abuse Prevention: As this would be an item that you can purchase from the Store (similarly to the Army Pack; Quickstart Pack; Research Pack; or Building Pack) I don't think it would be abused.

Summary: For many players - Gaming is considered their entertainment. Increasing the entertainment levels keeps the Players engaged which keeps them loyal to a specific game and gaming company.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110179

I'm not referring to the "Diamond Expansions" already available in the game.
My idea is a Store item purchased with cash.
In FoE you buy diamonds with cash ... then use the diamonds to buy the expansion (in effect, buying the expansion with cash).
Diamonds can also be acquired during gameplay ... but mostly from cash purchases.

DeletedUser110195

So here we have another idea trying to make something the sole domain of the diamond buyers and ruin the best quality of this game...that being anyone can achieve anything with or without paying real money....spending cash on diamonds just makes it happen faster.