• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Expansion land dissapears from the list

DeletedUser104980

[L[*]Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:[/LIST]IST][*]World:
[*]Browser and Version:
[*]Overview of the bug:
[*]Screenshots:
[*]How often this occurs:
[*]Urgency:
[*]Preventative Actions:
[*]Summary:
[*]I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
I had 2 pieces of land to put down, 1 for medals and 1 for coins. When I used the medals for 1 expansion, the other expansion just dissapeared from my list.
The one I used with my medals was underneath the one with the coins and they both dissapeared from my list after only using one as I didn't have enough coins to place it.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes, it sounds like the bug that has been there for years and never fixed (there's a surprise). Reload your city and check again. You should see the other expansion available to place (coins permitting).

DeletedUser16026

mrbeef's post is correct --- the game lets you access one type of expansions at a time, and requires a refresh for the others to display. This has been passed on and is known, though so far there has been no change on that front.

If that does not help and you continue experiencing issues, please do let us know.