• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Expansion - How ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi, new here although been playing for a few days.

how do I expand ?, at the moment on the expansion tab it say I need to win battles in pvp , which I have been doing but am not getting medals.:mad:

DeletedUser2974

hi Kiwi64!

There are many ways to get expansions. Below are most of them:

1. As you said winning PVP towers. These towers end every Sunday. So you only get the medals if you are ranking when the tower ends on Sunday. Then just save these up and use them to buy an expansion. :)

2. Another way to get expansions is to unlock them in the Tech Tree. You'll see them as you progress and once you unlock one you'll be able to buy it for gold and place it on your land.

3. There are also land expansions on the continent map (the tab where you are conquering territories) these you get by conquering all the spots in a territory. Then you are able to buy them for gold in your build menu.

4. Lastly you can get expansions by spending real money on diamonds. I believe the first two are 200, the next two are 400, and all the expansions after that are 600.

Hope this helps!

~Ninga78234

Status
Not open for further replies.