• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

expansion area

DeletedUser

I'm still in bronze age and need to defeat my enemy who is already in iron age, so i researching more technology but it stop at stonework tech coz I need to enlarge my population to 108 but i can't do that coz i don't have any expansion area anymore. what should i do?

DeletedUser65

you don't need to build the buildings to progress, simply research them , unlock them and carry on to research craftwork for an expansion and if you have any goods building built just try trade those goods(or perhaps goods you won via quests) for the 2 marble and 2 lumber required.
alternatively compete in the pvp towers to try and win medals to purchase expansions that way
alternatively try conquer an expansion rewarding province in the map

or you could try delete a few buildings to free up the pop and build the nessecary goods buildings.
or you could upgrade your houses to a higher population providing type

or you could bypass craftwork research and head further down the tech tree to manuring for an expansion

or buy one with diamonds

there is plenty choices which only you should make based on your gameplay

DeletedUser

Also, I'm not sure if you misunderstood how population is generated, reading your question.
Expansions do not increase your population. Housing does.

At that stage of the game you should really have enough space for housing.. Build some extra huts or upgrade to Stilt Houses or Chalets.

- L