• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

EXECUTIONERS are Recruiting

DeletedUser

The Executioners are a little over 2 months old and are already ranked in the top 40 Guilds out of over 1100 Guilds.
Our goal is to climb into the top 10 Guilds with 80 members that are active, dedicated, team players that will contribute to the guild and play as much as possible. Our guild is drama free, has alot of helpful and friendly players, and decisions concerning the Guild are made as a group not as a dictatorship.

We have not yet entered GVG but are planning to in the near future. GVG is not a requirement but any contribution to GVG will be appreciated.

If your interested in joining an ambitious Guild leave a reply and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks canehdian.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106304

I've been with the EXECUTIONERS for a month now.

I would like to say thank you to all the members that have helped me along the way to a better city,.
If anyone is thinking about joining a guild, EXECUTIONERS have some very friendly members, Always ready to help each other.

I recommend them, A big thumbs up from me.
cheers

DeletedUser102187

Good Day Executioners, is there any chance of me joining your guild?
Squeegee