• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Exchanging FPs at GBs

DeletedUser

hey guys:

i'm dogfight. i want to beef up my GBs before i move on to the industrial age. i have a lighthouse and a frauenkirche. if you are interested in blueprints of either of these buildings and also want to lvl up your own GBs then you can donate to me.

we can help each other. unlike most others, i ALWAYS repay FPs. like i said, i'm not so interested in the industrial age at this point. even if you are, you can do your research AND get in on the action. exchange at your own pace; it's up to you.

if you're interested or have any questions then PM me. let's get something started! thx for reading.

d

DeletedUser

Get in B-world and I'm on. I like the aggressivenessssssss

DeletedUser276

careful. that could be construed as cross world trading :P

DeletedUser

HUH? Not trying to break any rules. I am simply encouraging a fellow player to keep up his or her great spirit and spread it into the place I play in, which is welcomed for all. But since I can tell your kinda' joking: Here's one: A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey, get out of here! We don’t serve your kind here”. Mushroom says, “why not? I’m a fungi!” (Got that one from my kiddo) ;)

DeletedUser

uh... OK

anyway, i'm now in the industrial age and my GBs are still on my mind.

my lighthouse is halfway through lvl 6 and there are only 2 guys in the race! they're in a dead heat while pulling all the weight. put in only a couple FPs and you could easily get a blueprint and a handful of FPs!

in the lvl before, there were only 4 guys. don't get left out this time! if you still don't have a lighthouse you can make a killing. it's too easy!

my frauenkirche is lower level but--sadly--there isn't any action there.

so what's up? is there anything like this going on at your GBs?

d

DeletedUser8994

Dogfight, I would do 5 FP's a day into whichever building you want, if you would help me max out my Aachen.
Please let me know.

DeletedUser

hey guys!

my frauenkirche is almost 90% done (335/380 fps) and there are only 3 guys in the race! the guy in 1st place is pulling all the weight! the guy in 3rd place only put in 1 fp! donate just a couple fps for your reward. it's too easy! again, all fp donations will be paid back.

thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey guys!

it's on again!

my frauenkirche is on fire. one guy is pulling all the weight, up to 20 fps a day. it's 70% done (345/480 fps) and there are only 4 guys in the race! the guy in 3rd place only put in 2 fps! 2nd place only put in 3 fps and he'll get 25 fps, 116 medals and 2 bps!

donate just a couple fps for your reward. it's too easy! again, all fp donations will be paid back.

thx!