• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Exchange Rewards of GE

• Thread starter DeletedUser5167
  • Start date

DeletedUser5167

Hi,
i have plenty of buildings and boosts in my inventory i've win while playing in the Guild Expedition.
I haven't any place free to build them (24 ritual flame, 13 tribal square, 13 gate of the sun god, etc...), boosts like Motivation kit are a litle useless for the majority of players, and i don't want to simply delete them.

So, it will be great to implement a "House of the exchanges". For every building, we will have the possibility to exchange these for other items, for exemple.

From the game :
- Randoms BP, the number of BP according of rarity of the item.
- Sell buildings for an amount of "Tickets" for a wheel'o'game with prices like units, BP, FP, Goods, etc. except buildings or boosts that's not helping while playing in GE.

From other players from the guild :
- Sell buildings for an amount of FP predetermined for each buildings.
- Exchange buildings from 1 player to another like Goods (the age of building ajusting by the lowest age of the two players).

Hope there's no other proposition made before and my idea seems good for the game.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Unfortunately several similiar ideas have been around over time.

A lot of players are stockpiling various buildings, but these buildings does not go away and there is no need to delete them unless you are sure you will never need them again. Server wise it is simply one Icon with a number not animating, so that does not have any significant impact on servers.

Also with the Store Item Function some buildings might become handy in periods between events. Secondary some events forces you to build something – pick it form you inventory whenever possible.

Back to topic; A similar idea is also in the Idea Forum, but suggests to enable players to give gifts to other players.

The problem with both ideas is abuse.

If you can sell or exchange buildings, BP´s etc. then expect the High ranking players to help their Guild mates and freinds level fast wihout any game effort. This will create an even larger gap between higher and lower ranking guilds and players.

In most cases those BP´s that are in excess are usually those GB´s that are not really worth putting up anyway so a lof of less attractive items would be "on sale" all the time and only those players not knowing, would buy those items – later finding them "self cheated" and thierby creating a negative game experience.

This idea needs a lot of development and refinement to be working well and to avoid abuse.
As proposed