• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

exchange rate antiques trader coins to FP

Curley Jue

Private
I want to Compare the Tempel with the CC and need an reasonable exchange rate. i am always short on trader coins. in my city there are still dark towers. RT us level 8. my gut feeling is 10000 coins ~ 150 FP. what do you think?

Curley Jue

Private
let’s assume I do not have enough trading coins. Let’s assume That i bought an extension for medals. I do not have any buildings in my inventory. Let’s assume that I could buy a dark doorway for 15,000 trading coins. it yields 3 FP per day. Let’s assume that there is a hypothetical way to trade FPs vs trading coins. So how much FP Should I spend for the doorway? Well, most things pay back in around 300 days. first 40 levels of CC pay back in 305 days. So 300 * 3 FP equals 900 FP. maybe 900 FP equals 15000 trading coins. 1FP = 0.06 trading coins.

Please help me, does this make sense?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I agree. I was quite confused with this query - especially since it is designed to calculate a cost based on something acquired on the AD, which is not a static cost at all. As such, xFP can not have an equivalent cost in trading coins, since the item on the AD can be purchased for 9500 coins one day, 54,000 coins another day, and 15,000 another day. Anything purchased on the AD for trading coins is in constant flux completely dependent on what group of people have access to it and choose to attempt to bid on it. And any attempt at a bidding war will usually artificially increase the cost.
Example, I bought all 7 Selection Kits for Pillar of Heroes for less than 2000 each (I refused to pay more than that) - but I have seen those exact same kits recently selling sometimes in excess of 20,000. You cannot create a 'reasonable exchange rate' based upon the currency of something that is in such extreme flux.

Curley Jue

Private
Apologies for being so confusing. I guess we would benefit to know the payback time of the temple. If you do not quantify the relicts, It’s hard To decide if you invest in the temple or the e.g. the castle. while prices in auctions fluctuate, Especially for the cheap buildings -like the dark doorway - It is possible to agree on a price that is “reasonable” and you do not need for months. e.g. You’ll get a dark doorway in most of the worlds for 15k if you wait for less than 4 weeks. The more difficult thing for me is to quantify the value of a doorway in FPs...