• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Excess event reward

DeletedUser113180

Proposal:
Could there be an exchange program for excess kits at the next year's cherry blossom event? To recycle it. Get a limited amount of lanterns back

Or please specify more accurately the reward. Put the name "Lv 1 Gong of Wisdom"

Reason:
I strived (and achieved) the 62nd quest. Hoping to level up my existing level 1 gong of wisdom. But got disappointed when the 62nd reward was the exact one I already have.

(The reward shown was not clear if it was a level 1 or a kit)

I could use it now but it will only give me medals. But i will keep it in my inventory until next year's spring event

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112745

I also thought it was clear. The kits and the gong have very different thumbnails.

Exchanging things would just take the challenge out of these events and, as pointed out above, would make it too easy for people to acquire what’s supposed to be a challenging acquirement.
Also, the developers need to make money. This would probably put a dent in the amount of people spending diamonds, which affects the development of the game if there isn’t enough funding for it.

It’s just luck, I’m afraid.

Agent327

Overlord
It was very clear the reward was a gong and not a kit. You saw what you wanted to see.

You do not need to wait till next year. You can try to complete the set with the Daily Challenges.

Kits should remain exclusive. You should not be able to trade them or buy them.

DeletedUser113180

It was very clear the reward was a gong and not a kit. You saw what you wanted to see.

You do not need to wait till next year. You can try to complete the set with the Daily Challenges.

Kits should remain exclusive. You should not be able to trade them or buy them.
yeah I guess im still very new to the game to have made a newbie mistake. I did not know the difference of the Level 1 building to its kit. forget about this thread