• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Everyday, I'm WARRIOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings, I am Dorcas the WARRIOR.

I decide to make my own thread, because I'm WARRIOR.

Let's talk about how we're doing in the game and our experiences from other strategy mmo games.

Me? I have played strategy mmo games for 5 years now, I just about played almost everything. Right now I'm just a wander retired strategist, still looking for that perfect mmo game to decide my time in. ^.^

Right now, having a group to play with and work together sounds lovely. How about you?

DeletedUser954

Hey Dorcas.

Well, I know how it feels ;P
I played lots of MMO(RPG)'s too.
After some time, you realise they're all alike..
It's getting boring. I am trying out this because I got bored of Tribalwars xD
But yeah, it seems a good game so far :D

DeletedUser

Hey bud, Im looking forward to this game, seems fun, I used to play tribalwars, almost 5 years now. My best account was Ako1 W15 39m points, Thyk is my w4 acct, he was 12.9m points, idk if anyone here plays or played tribalwars

DeletedUser

Hi Guys, I had two stints on TW but RL just got in the way lol. Without a couple of good partners it was too easy to wake up heading for rimville!

Lets hope this game develops into a good one.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone! I first got into these innogames with TW, but didn't get the hang of it as I was probably too young. Then I played Grepolis for a couple of years which was great fun. I only found FoE thanks to Grepolis too! Not that Ive played in a long while.. Hoping this game really takes off! Its definitely got the looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.