• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Every dialog should be dismissed by clicking outside the dialog

Sillyduck

Private
As it stands, some of the dialogs are closed by clicking outside and some are not. There is no rhyme or reason that can be discerned about which dialogs can be closed. In some cases, even when the dialog has a single OK button, clicking outside the dialog does not close it. This is really frustrating. Case in point: PvP Arena: Battle Result dialog.

Either make every dialog dismissible by clicking outside it or make none of them behave this way. We need some consistency.

One also cannot press ESC to exit that dialog. Why? This is more an enhancement. But every dialog should be dismissible by pressing ESC as well. Some of them already are. Again, why the inconsistency?

Tex Snoot

Private
I agree, and consistency is good from a UX perspective. Most popups close by clicking anywhere outside of them and I'd like to see all others behaving the same. Additionally, the smaller the click target (e.g., OK button) the less accessible the game is for users with vision or motor control impairments.

For example, clicking outside the popup showing additional building fragments/troops/etc. gathered when collecting from buildings, closes it. Conversely, the popup saying "You are unable to collect forge points at the moment. You already have the maximum amount of forge points," you have to click the OK button. This one really irks me.

1711153091462.png

The other obvious one is the GE and GBG Battle Result popup.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I suppose the inconsistency arises that many of the older pop ups were designed by Devs no longer working for INNO and the newer ones by the newer Devs and they chose a different path or just couldn't be bothered to try to make them the same. Let's face it, the whole game needs a complete overhaul of all these minor items to get it all working the same, I'm sure in time a lot of these will be fixed and the whole game will be more consistant and smoother, just have to be patient as its certainly not going to happen overnight, there are always the bugs that have to take priority.