• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

event

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Says teh one who paid to win. Hypocrite!
It's not paying to win when I can earn at least 50-75 diamonds FOR FREE every damn week just sleep walking my way through Lv3 GE...
(and that's considered a terrible week honestly.)

INNO earned a grand total of $0.00 from me this event.
I spent 300 diamonds that cost me exactly $0.00 as they all came from GE, GBG, incidents & the 4x WW's in my J-world city.
I have already earned back those 300 diamonds with just 1 week and bit of GE play...

By definition, I did NOT pay to win
If you can't complete Lv.3, then it's not INNO's fault that you're terrible at FoE'ing. >.>

Besides, it was 100% doable to get a Lv.10 by just;
1. finishing the entire quest line
2. collecting every daily log-in
3. activating the +1yrd coach, WHO WAS FREE!!
4. choosing only the best yards/balls spent players

Again, if you failed to earn a Lv.10 OT, then it's because you played a bad game and/or didn't do all the basic required work.
FoE is not a 'win top prize just for showing up and almost trying' game.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Considering the made up value of some of these daily specials when they go on 'sale' from time to time, the 150 diamond option if it won you a couple of extra daily specials was a no brainer and great value. GE more than covered the cost if you put enough time and effort into that each week.