• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event time limit

firesmudge

Private
why is there a time limit set on the events? I have progressed through this and the previous one and as I neared the end I had to wait for the next task to be opened, why? Surely if I have the resources and time to complete the task then I should be allowed to complete at my leisure rather than having to stick to a timetable.
Does it matter if I complete within a few weeks rather than full term of the event. I find it very frustrating having my gameplay dictated too rather than doing it when I can.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Together, you will navigate 35 rush quests split into 2 questlines, 21 daily quests, and of course, 22 free daily currency quests!

It's the way all events are so expect it ongoing if you're quite new to the game, You start with rush quests and have daily quests alongside. Once all rush quests are done you have the daily quests left which can only been done once each day.

I wouldn't say you're being dictated on how to play, more your expectations aren't in line with how event quests work. After a few events you'll get used to it.

Knight of ICE

why is there a time limit set on the events? I have progressed through this and the previous one and as I neared the end I had to wait for the next task to be opened, why? Surely if I have the resources and time to complete the task then I should be allowed to complete at my leisure rather than having to stick to a timetable.
Does it matter if I complete within a few weeks rather than full term of the event. I find it very frustrating having my gameplay dictated too rather than doing it when I can.

Question should be is, if it matters if you complete it within a day, cause that is what players did. In some events that gave them an advantage cause they had a lot of event currency right at the start. So in order to balance the event, the current system was introduced. That and because players were complainng they were done in a day.

firesmudge

Private
But the time limit can be a hindrance due to game play time especially near the end of the event. If you have limited time online but are also up against the clock then that is not fair either as you may not be able to complete the task.

Knight of ICE

Last quest you get at 0.00 hrs october 11th. Event ends 10.30 hrs october 12th. That is supposed to be limited time?