• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event surprise box

hades8840

Corporal
I had a surprise event box from the wildlife event that I could open today was happy to see the pirates hideout level one ..but you also get this from the 5th quest and I hoped that one could be applied like a upgrade which I have seen on other things but you cant and I cant delete it or sell it as I very much doubt I would be able to upgrade both let alone have the space to place too.. so guess I am stuck with it unless I am missing something but only been here a couple weeks so very possible

Matt999

Private
The 5th quest gives level 1. The event box gives a choice between level 1 and upgrade. So put down the level 1 from 5th quest and choose the upgrade from the event box.

hades8840

Corporal
The 5th quest gives level 1. The event box gives a choice between level 1 and upgrade. So put down the level 1 from 5th quest and choose the upgrade from the event box.
THankyou too late for me then i placed the one from the event box I didnt know they wouldnt be the same noob mistake I assumed like most things I have seen you have the option to build or upgrade

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Contact support in game they may be able to help fix this for you. It's easy to make a few mistakes especially when you start playing and just getting familiar with everything.

hades8840

Corporal
Contact support in game they may be able to help fix this for you. It's easy to make a few mistakes especially when you start playing and just getting familiar with everything.
yes I did they swapped it as a gesture of goodwill

does anyone know of other ways to get the add-ons for the hideout seems so random to get them off the wheel unless your loaded with the coins to keep having a go

Matt999

Private
yes I did they swapped it as a gesture of goodwill

does anyone know of other ways to get the add-ons for the hideout seems so random to get them off the wheel unless your loaded with the coins to keep having a go

Quest 45 gives an additional 22 coins. That's a pretty good bet to get something decent, in addition to the daily + quest coins. Remember to check city incidents too. Other than that, it's diamonds.

First time on Forum.
Not sure whether to start a new thread, or revive this one.
I have a question about surprise boxes.
Does anyone know if they carry over to the next event?

To clarify - I have the box which I gained during St Patrick's day event.
I probably won't open it during the current event.
If I open it during another event, will it give me that event's special, or will it remain as the Orrery?

It would also be helpful to know if the same thing happens if you save more than one event box.
Thanks!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The Surprise Box is now given every Event. It contains a few items, as well as a Selection Kit for the next Event. Save it if you want, but the contents do not change (and it could be good to save, if you do not want to use the FP's usually awarded inside it just yet and want to save for a future time)

Knight of ICE

We considered renaming it 'Disappointment Box' but decided it didn't have the same ring to it :)

All it needs is switching the ring.

31be+2KRRDL._AC_.jpg

The Surprise Box is now given every Event. It contains a few items, as well as a Selection Kit for the next Event. Save it if you want, but the contents do not change (and it could be good to save, if you do not want to use the FP's usually awarded inside it just yet and want to save for a future time)

Hi Paladiac.
Thanks for the reply.
Just a little clarification, if you can provide it please.
When you say next event - do you mean the next event after the box was given - in which case it would always be an Orrery.
Or do you mean the next event, any later event during which you open the box - in which case it would not be an orrery, but the building given by the event when you open it?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Hi Paladiac.
Thanks for the reply.
Just a little clarification, if you can provide it please.
When you say next event - do you mean the next event after the box was given - in which case it would always be an Orrery.
Or do you mean the next event, any later event during which you open the box - in which case it would not be an orrery, but the building given by the event when you open it?
Option A - Next event AFTER THE BOX WAS GIVEN (or received as quest reward) - which makes your earlier reply in this particular thread correct
Thanks, that's really helpful.
So my current surprise box is and always will be.....
An Orrery
when it was previously made.