• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Event - Super Upgrade!

• Thread starter DeletedUser118047
  • Start date

DeletedUser118047

Could we possibly get a super upgrade kit - that lets us change what we wish our Event Main Prize/Special to be?

Or possibly let us waste an additional upgrade kit to change our choice?

The game changes and I think there should be a little bit more flexibility in game. We spend hours completing events make a quick choice to what we want - for example Royal, Trader, Pirate - SHIPS....

It would not be hard for you to now give us a second opportunity to change these now they are built - but off course we would have to get another upgrade - or create a super upgrade which you could put them out on the Antique Dealer at a price.

I know alot of people agree with this and that is why I said I would contact the Inno Team.
Regards
Jenko

DeletedUser

Once you've completed the event quests, and obtained the grand prize, no one is pressuring you to plant it in your city right away.

scibuff

Sergeant
Once you've completed the event quests, and obtained the grand prize, no one is pressuring you to plant it in your city right away.

I think the point is that after you had made the selection and placed the building in your city months ago, the game might have progressed and changed so that you'd like to change your selection (e.g. change the Trader Ship to a Pirate Ship). The OP is not asking for such a change to be free, but for a mechanism which would allow us to make the change.

Emberguard

Legend
Ah, swap between the different final forms. It is already possible to contact support for that providing it's within 24 hrs of placing.

So the first part of your proposal - have a chance to change it - is already implemented
The second part - do it through an upgrade kit - that might be interesting to see for beyond what support is able to provide

Edit: With that being said it is more or less DNSL

• Changes to existing rewards. you're asking to change the final form of your reward once placed
  • New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game you're also asking for the possibility of a new item

So given it is partially already implemented and the other part is DNSL I'm closing the thread and moving to do not suggest sub-folder.

If you wish to change the final form of your prize please contact support within 24 hrs of placing the building