• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118927

Inno have shown no interest in creating a "super" upgrade that can be used on any event building because:
  • It would make finishing events pointless stopping people spending diamonds
  • They like to bring upgrades back in later events to encourage diamond spending
  • The like to sell them from time to time in special sales
Your suggestion would hit their bottom line and make the game easier which is something that you are not allowed to suggest
Okay, thank you for explaining clearly. I think you're probably right there too.

Agent327

Overlord
All you had to do was to explain yourself from the start instead of saying, " No we cant ! "

Did you ask for an explanation? I just answered your question. After my answer you asked for an explanation, so you got it. Now who is rude here?

When you dont even work for Inno games and you have no say on their future strategy. So don't start trying to make rude and stupid comments like " Coming from me. "

Nowhere did I say " Coming from me. "

Why not learn some manners in future and stop being some keyboard Troll.

You reap what you sow.

It's a perfectly good suggestion to them, so let's here yours then?? If you have one.

There is nothing good about it and there is no reason I should have one.

And stop being so damn rude to people who are trying to help the game improve.

Now that is really funny. Making things easier for you is not by defenition a game improvement.

DeletedUser118927

Did you ask for an explanation? I just answered your question. After my answer you asked for an explanation, so you got it. Now who is rude here?

Nowhere did I say " Coming from me. "

You reap what you sow.

There is nothing good about it and there is no reason I should have one.

Now that is really funny. Making things easier for you is not by defenition a game improvement.
Why can't you just stop?

DeletedUser118927

First you complain I do not answer you the way you like, now you complain I answer you. So what is it?
Mate, you dived in without explaining anything. When you finally did explain, I listened and read. It took you long enough though to get to it. So to summarise, you're a beta tester and the next Event has already been decided on and they can't change it now. Fine. So why didn't you just say so first off?? Instead of all that nonsense!
And by the way, when you explained our 2 comments crossed over on my end so don't get upset about it.
But none of that explains why they couldn't do it in the next Event after that one!?
That other guy came in and gave a clear and full answer to my question without being rude once. So why couldn't you??
You appear to be everywhere on here so maybe you do know more than I about things. So just explain it in polite English and their won't be an issue.
I suggested a feature of a " Special upgrade" kit, or whatever name you wish you give it, which would be a great new feature to benefit all as a final Event award, but as the last man said, it would be too good a feature for Inno games to add because it would help us too much instead of leaving us players hanging on for more! That's all. Jeezz. Come on.

DeletedUser110603

This thread has been closed.

There is an ideas section on this forum where you can construct an idea using the appropriate format for it to be considered by the community.

Off topic, personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.