• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

event results

• Thread starter DeletedUser15361
  • Start date

DeletedUser15361

SImple question, when an event ends, how do you find event results as not displayed on events page and you cant click on the tower when event finishes. I was 3rd and made attack on 2nd position and won then my laptop ran out of power. got back on and cant find how to view results. any help greatful thanx

DeletedUser

Go to the continent map and click on the tower you were competing in.

DeletedUser

Go to the continent map and click the tower.(I doubt that the info will stay there for long)

IMO the event end + result should be add as an entry in the event history, similar to the way a trade deals is noted i.g. Iron Age Tournament is over (your rank #, your reward)