• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Quest, Not so new idea

Mandelynn

Corporal
Was announced that the tech tree and map would have alternatives to advancing or those that are too high advanced that they can't play.

Well it didnt happen.
Quest #5 Screws me. Why force us to aquire a sector when we can't even get there or dont want to advance?
I'm too far ahead on the map as it is and cant go farther witout advancing on the tree and I know I'm far from the only one so my suggestion since this once again leaves me out of playing is to have an alternative with the map/sector quest if you are going to have one for the tree :(
Just don't understand why they would think we can do one and not the other. They are intertwined.
Left out once again from playing. :(

DeletedUser110195

From a purely I-just-started-6-months-ago perspective, gives us lowbies time to gain a little ground on all you endgame people. ;)

I've heard opposing opinions on this many times "It's to keep you from advancing too fast" or "You're supposed to advance as much as possible so if you sit still, it's your own fault if you can't do events!"

I haven't come upon an event quest this time that asks for a tech to be researched yet, or a province scouted or whathaveyou, thankfully I just moved up an age last week so I have plenty to get that done, but if I were still waiting this would annoy me greatly as I'd used up the last of my old techs I didn't need to research in the last event.

Mandelynn

Corporal
Those that have been here for years might have a different opinion to your "catching up".

When you get to over 20 hours to do the map part of an event quest, you may realize how these events are almost not worth doing especially on the shorter events. Since you just started, these events are easy to do.

I'm very disappointed they didnt follow through with what they said in the announcement

DeletedUser110195

20 hours...my scouting times have been a day and a half to 2 days 0_o