• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Event Hub

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
EH.JPG

EH2.JPG
EH3.JPG

-.JPG

Event hub just released in beta, seems like a place where you can get infos on events and have additional boosts
its an off grid building and appears on the far west side of the city

"Complete all the events of the year and you'll unlock a special extra addition to the hub."
Looks like there's room for 6 additions. So after 6 years, you'll have them all.

"Complete all the events of the year and you'll unlock a special extra addition to the hub."
Looks like there's room for 6 additions. So after 6 years, you'll have them all.
Nah, reading that wrong, I guess.
You get an addition to the hub after each event you complete. 6 events in a year. So after a year, you'll have all 6 additions, and then you'll get a special extra addition.

Last edited:
Wonder what happens after a year though, when you've got all the additions + the special addition.
Addition upgrades maybe. Or maybe just nothing.

Look at the event to the right of the soccer event. It looks like a new event! Animal event?
Also, look to the right of the "Animal" event. It looks like a time event.
Not sure about the animal footprint, but the watch is probably a compass representing the summer "pirate" event with the spinning wheel.

Well, the event after the soccer event should be the archaeology event, I think. Don't know why it's an animal footprint.

Shad23

Emperor
archaeologist can discover dinosaur bones in archaeology sites in real world maybe the footprint represents a dinosaur footprint so would be normal that it would represent Archaeology event

Well, the event after the soccer event should be the archaeology event, I think. Don't know why it's an animal footprint.

archaeologist can discover dinosaur bones in archaeology sites in real world maybe the footprint represents a dinosaur footprint so would be normal that it would represent Archaeology event

But isn't the Archeology Event already finished on Beta? And hasn't the Soccer Event just started there? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that image was from Beta. So shouldn't it be an event that's not Archeology?

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
...considering we still haven't even received the updated PvP 2.0 Tower, I have my doubts we'll be seeing this any time before 2022. :(

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I read in a form that pvp tower is coming on live this friday
Ha! A little bitterness apparently goes a long way?! ;)

Mind you, it's about bloody time we get the new PvP, as iirc, it's only been 'testing' on beta now for something like 3-4+ months...:rolleyes:

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Not all our features are guaranteed to be there forever :) In this case, it was a temporary, and not especially popular, addition to cities.